Junk

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Damaris

Re: Junk

Post by Damaris » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:12 pm

In most cases, the junk foods are the sweets. Current research shows sugar impacts the chemicals in the brain to create cravings. These cravings are often stronger the impact of other items such as fat. One of those reasons is that sugar releases the feel good chemicals in the brain, including serotonin and endorphins. These chemicals provide a short burst of energy and often improves mood. Triggers for sweet craving vary by individual but are often linked to the mood and energy boost associated eating sweets. However, there are some ways to help combat these cravings. Sweet cravings are triggered because you are hungry. Often these cravings are emotionally triggered. Think about the last time you started craving sweets. What were you feeling? Maybe bored, stressed, lonely, celebratory, or worried? It is helpful to understand any emotional triggers in order to create the best plan to address those sweet cravings. Sweet cravings can also be induced by stress. Stress releases a chemical called cortisol, which is the stress hormone. Cortisol is linked with a laundry list of negative impacts on the body from weight gain to lowering immune system. Stress is part of our fight or flight response. The way that you often deal with stress is to eat sweets since it calms this response.

StephB

Post by StephB » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:50 pm

ALexandra wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:57 am
We must stop having junk. Its veey harmful. We must change our diet to fruits and vegetables. They are tasty and healthy. Not only these we can make burgers and pizza at home. That will be more clean and safe. What do you think?
Eating low junk food all the time can prompt an expanded danger of obesity and chronic infections like cardiovascular ailment, type 2 diabetes, non-alcoholic greasy liver and a few malignancies.

StephB

Post by StephB » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:56 pm

Charlotte braxton wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:48 am
ALexandra wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:13 am
Charlotte braxton wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:10 pm
Yes, junk food increases our weight too. It's also unhealthy. Instead of eating junk food, we can eat homemade food. You are right dear. It's much more better than this junk. Thanks for your post. Nice topic discussed dear.
How are you? Indeed we can eat at home. Its safe, clean and delicious. What else do we need? Junk is just good in taste and nothing else. Thanks honey. Thats sweet of you. Take care.
Hello, I am fine. How are you doing? Yes, there are many recipes available. We can learn from them too. Nice to hear from you. Your character is very sweet. Have a good time. Stay healthy!
Since junk food is high in sodium, soaked fat, trans fat, and cholesterol, it isn't something you ought to eat regularly. Eating a lot over an extensive stretch of time can prompt medical issues, for example, hypertension.

StephB

Post by StephB » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Clare Tollison wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:26 am
Honey, Thank you for sharing this post. Welcome to the forum. This post is a life saver. I am even tired of telling my kids my kids of the demerits of junk food. They do not want to eat healthy homemade food. Share some ideas what you do to make them eat healthily? Love from my side. Take care.
Eating a low quality eating regimen high in nourishment is connected to a higher danger of heftiness, misery, stomach related problems, coronary illness and stroke, type 2 diabetes, disease, and early passing.
Last edited by StephB on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StephB

Post by StephB » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:18 pm

jessica zac wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:28 am
Hi. How are you? I agree with you. You have shared an informative topic. We must not eat junk food. It is very harmful for us. Thankyou for sharing such informative topic. Lots of love. Stay bless.
At the point when low quality nourishment is expended all the time, the abundance fat, basic starches, and prepared sugar found in lousy nourishment adds to an expanded danger of weight, cardiovascular diseases, and numerous other interminable wellbeing conditions.