Black is Beautiful.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
emrogger

Re: Black is Beautiful.

Post by emrogger » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:12 pm

Hey everybody hopes all doing good.. before writing I would like to know does looks really matter??? Well i dont think so it matters ..what matter is your inner beauty. Being blacked skin really mean shame
but a glorious symbol of national greatness.. every one ehines in his or her way.. but judging a person on his or her skin is really sad and dissappointing. What matter is the inner beauty . No one can judge a person on having white or black skin. What matters is being a good human being.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:44 am

Sarah Andrew wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:29 pm
Hey there Sarah. I hope you are well. I completely agree with you dear. No one has the right to judge anybody on the basis of their skin color. Or in any way for that matter. Every individual is born with their own beauty and traits. Accepting others is a reflection of accepting yourselves. It's such a shame that we find it so easy to look down on others yet so difficult to find faults in ourselves. Thank you for this post. Take care!
H everybody hopes all doing good.. before writing I would like to know does looks really matter??? Well, I don't think so it matters ..what matter is your inner beauty. Being blacked skin really mean shame
but a glorious symbol of national greatness but judging a person on his or her skin is really sad and disappointing. What matter is the inner beauty. No one can judge a person on having white or black skin. What matters is being a good human being.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:45 am

carline wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:40 pm
Hello.Body image issues are on a rise today.No skin is superior to another.All skin types and complexions are beautiful in their own way.Their isnt any ideal complexion that one should have.Each one of us are special.
Having black skin really doesn't mean that you are no more a part of the society or the culture. It is just the skin colour. What matter is your beautiful heart? Being a good human being matters the most.. its seen in many cases that a good-looking person turned out to be with a bad intention or bad heart.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:32 am

Charlotte wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:59 pm
I just love black skin. We must never promote racism. We must be confident about ourselves. What we wear on our face is what we show. Every person is beautiful in their own way. Judging others is a waste of time and a very foolish act. I appreciate what you wrote.
Absolutely right. We must never promote racism. Confidence is the main weapon we can use. Colour is just a term to me. Blacks are also a human being, they also have the equality. God never created blacks and white, it is we humans who made the discrimination amongst ourselves. We made racism. Remember at the end everyone has to die, so why to differentiate.

StephB

Post by StephB » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:42 pm

It's old thinking. Trust me it is old thinking.n Peoples mentality has changed a lot by gods grace. One needs to be confident enough to move in life. Black and white, what does that matter. Black is beautiful is a cultural movement that was started in the United States in the 1960s by African Americans.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Thu May 23, 2019 3:52 pm

sarah loren wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:48 pm
Hey buddies, how are you all? Hope everyone is enjoying their lives. Today I want to share a important fact of complexion. I think black is more beautiful. As it's said that "Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness. No one should be judged because of his or her skin. Everyone is beautiful in his or her own way. I just wanted to share this with you all. Have a nice day everyone.
Yes dear you atre right. Everyone is beautiful in his ior her way, we should not discreminate and should not differentioate anyone based on their colour. See we made thiis differences and we are still now dragging is caste and skin colour utter nuisance.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Thu May 23, 2019 3:56 pm

StephB wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:42 pm
It's old thinking. Trust me it is old thinking.n Peoples mentality has changed a lot by gods grace. One needs to be confident enough to move in life. Black and white, what does that matter. Black is beautiful is a cultural movement that was started in the United States in the 1960s by African Americans.
Try not to be so difficult on yourself. Be absolutely ok with being your identity. Completely grasp yourself, do not find any defects in you. Adore yourself right where you are. Trust me you are the most beautiful thing on this planet.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Thu May 23, 2019 3:59 pm

emrogger wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:12 pm
Hey everybody hopes all doing good.. before writing I would like to know does looks really matter??? Well i dont think so it matters ..what matter is your inner beauty. Being blacked skin really mean shame
but a glorious symbol of national greatness.. every one ehines in his or her way.. but judging a person on his or her skin is really sad and dissappointing. What matter is the inner beauty . No one can judge a person on having white or black skin. What matters is being a good human being.
Pay attention to yourself, be comfortable on every part of life, each second you become sad for all this reason you are loosing each second to be happy. People keep on thinking about all this and they become depressed and ruin their life.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:27 pm

Hazell wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:43 am
Fantastic topic! You are so right. One must never judge people by colours. We never know how white their heart is. Black is just so beautiful. Even better than white. We are blessed with what we have. Nice talking to you.
Yes, in many states black is their pride. Black is the beauty of the universe. We should be proud of the black skin men and women. We should not have this negetive vibe regarding black women. This is something one should alway be motivated. Black powere movement was started in the year 1960-1970

StephB

Post by StephB » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Hazell wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:43 am
Fantastic topic! You are so right. One must never judge people by colours. We never know how white their heart is. Black is just so beautiful. Even better than white. We are blessed with what we have. Nice talking to you.
black is the success, it is bright than all the colours, the unique quality black has is undefined, we are blessed. We should be thankful to god for whatever we have today. We should never ignore people, or discriminate caste, religion and colour.