Cellphones...

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Samta Boykin

Re: Cellphones...

Post by Samta Boykin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:28 am

Cellphones are rising problems these days. I see parents worried regarding there kids. Giving cell phones to young ones is not necessary at all. They engage themselves in other activities. It is a mind diverting gadget. Young ones waste time. Have a nice day. Take care.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:50 am

Hi there. Yes indeed cellphones should not be given. They can easily distract. Kids don't need phones at a certain age. Parents should not make this move. Children will also understand with time. Good day to you.

joliya robart

Post by joliya robart » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Hello, you are right! Parents must give mobile to their children under supervision. Young children are more into phones! It affects the eyesight. We should stop them! Take care of your health. Stay happy and smile.

polo

Post by polo » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello dear,how are you all. I think the topic is very serious.We should fix some time for our kids to use cell phones.If they are in teen age we should not allow internet to them.We can not trust.Just give them cell phone for games only for half an hour.After all cell phone is not good for their eyes and brains.We should give them the alternate of cell phones.All the best.

jessica zac

Post by jessica zac » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Hi. How are you? I agree. Cellphones must not be given to kids at an early stage. it will effect their eyesight. they should be introduced to book reading. it really helps. lots of love.

Braylon

Post by Braylon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:46 am

Hi there. how are you? I think you are absolutely right. Cellphones should be given at a later age. A child's mind is so fragile and you never know what he surfs thought. Anything can leave an impact on his character. Parents should indulge the children to play outdoor or indoor with them or in front of them. It will keep the parents satisfied and the children can have some physical activity.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:17 am

Thank you for letting us know about you. Really something important to discuss from your side. This is a very important discussion. Every child has a phone nowadays. I believe this is the worst thing a parent does. Phones are useful until and unless used at the proper time. I hope that most women here will take it as a note. My prayers are with you. Good luck.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:57 am

Thanks for sharing this. Cell phones aere something I hate to. My kids are not allowed to use phone more than an hour. It is something very bad. We must stop our kids from getting into it. Take care. Have a nice day.

StephB

Post by StephB » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:37 pm

Merrylin wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:58 pm
Hello parents, how are you all? I just want to share something important. Many parents are confused whether they should give cellphone to their children or not? Well, the answer is crystal clear. They shall not give cellphones to their children at an early age. They will be indulged in playing games and chatting to their friends all the time. Their eyesight will get weak too.
Yes, cellphones should be provided to children at some point of time. You should be strict towards your children at the same time you should also be friendly. One should also know that it is very important for your kids to be friendly with their parents. Else the child might have some disorder.