Adopted son

This is a place where you can have discussions about adoption processes, the complications of such etc.
emrogger

Re: Adopted son

Post by emrogger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:13 pm

Laurel wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:19 am
Adopted kids are great. It can be difficult at the start. I mean adjusting to a different lifestyle is not easy. However you get used to it. Soon you start to love your life. You can't even think of spending a minute without your kid. You feel contended.
Adoption is something to be thankful for, it allows kids another opportunity of encountering suffering family connections when birth guardians can't like them and no other sensible choices are accessible in the more extensive family.

emrogger

Re: Adopted son

Post by emrogger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Sheezan wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am
Hey, how are you and your cute family? Aww thats so sweet. I am glad to see that you did not paid attention to others. Its good that you stood for what you decided. We must not loose hope and be strong and you are a perfect example of it! I am very happy for you. Take care and all the best for future!
If you stress that you won't love your adopted child as much as an organic one, remember that they are your kid too. The mechanics of their introduction to the world don't manage who you are as a parent, and who you are as their parent.