Adopted son

This is a place where you can have discussions about adoption processes, the complications of such etc.
julie hunter

Re: Adopted son

Post by julie hunter » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:07 pm

Hy dear. You are doing a great job. Not only growing your child. But the main thing is you are bearing all these stuff and don't bother this. I hope you will continue with your job. You are a brave girl. Have a wonderful life with your son.

Blemishs

Post by Blemishs » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Hey, how are you? Honey you are a strong pillar. Thanks for posting this. I am happy you adopted him. You did a very good job. Just be happy and enjoy your life. Take care.

jessica zac

Post by jessica zac » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Hi. How are you? this is so wonderful. thank you for sharing this with us. Booboo is such a cute name. you have inspired a lot of people. keep sharing. lots of love.

Katie

Post by Katie » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:00 am

Awww great post. Really I like it. After reading your post I feel happy. Thanks for sharing your story. It encourages many couples. Your post gives hope to many couples. Keep sharing. best wishes. Stay happy.

suki

Post by suki » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:26 am

Such a lovely post. Glad to know that you are happy. May God bless you and your child. Best thing is you stood what you decided. Stay strong. Keep smiling. Stay positive.

Moonson

Post by Moonson » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Even if your mate — or your mom — is against your decision to adopt, it doesn’t mean that your relationship is unhealthy, or that you won’t eventually find common ground. Here’s how you can help naysayers feel better about heading down this road with you. You wanted your baby home yesterday — but your mate is dragging his feet and raising new concerns daily about taking this path toward parenthood. While such an imbalance is frustrating, it’s also incredibly common for one half of a couple to lead the charge toward parenthood. Reluctance to become a parent often centers around what must be given up, or anxiety about meeting expectations. Ask yourself and your spouse these hard questions, knowing that some may be unanswerable until you’re living with the changes a child brings. Complicating this particular decision is the fact that adoption, in many cases, symbolizes giving up on a dream. People usually come to adoption because they can’t have a child biologically, or because they have not yet found a partner. They bring these feelings with them. Adoption is not the way they expected to form a family. Even if family members don’t support the adoption decision during the wait. Most parents find that their loved ones come around when their child finally comes home. I wouldn’t make too much of their negative reactions until they finally meet your child. Once someone meets her new grandchild (or niece or nephew), fears and reluctance often melt away.

StephB

Post by StephB » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:36 pm

Goodluck wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:40 pm
Hello guys. How are you all? I adopted a son last year. I am very happy I did so. People still say me stuff but I really dont care. I love him and he loves me. My husband also loves him a lot. We call him boboo. As he loved the baby’s day out child. It feels so cute having a complete happy family. Take care all of you!
Congratulations, on your success. How is your son? Give him lots of love from the forum, we wish him good health and success for his bright future. Take care of your family.

StephB

Post by StephB » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:39 pm

suki wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:26 am
Such a lovely post. Glad to know that you are happy. May God bless you and your child. Best thing is you stood what you decided. Stay strong. Keep smiling. Stay positive.
Keep sharing your stories, we feel immensely happy to see such amazing success. Congratulations, to you and to your family. Take care of yourself and of your family.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Emma81 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:34 am
That's very nice. It was a pleasure reading your post. It will encourage many others like you. Who struggled with infertility and now left no where. They think for adoption but people keep on discouraging them. So just stick to your rules. Don't listen to people. You will be much relaxed.
Infertility was not your choice, you did not choose it on your own. It was all by your luck, you need to take care of yourself and then move ahead.Adoption is the best thing that can happen to you. It is also a good noble cause for the society, you will do good to yourself, your family and also to the society.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:04 pm

Emma81 wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:34 am
That's very nice. It was a pleasure reading your post. It will encourage many others like you. Who struggled with infertility and now left no where. They think for adoption but people keep on discouraging them. So just stick to your rules. Don't listen to people. You will be much relaxed.
Adoption is the best thing that can happen. You are doing good to the society as well as to yourself. Do not think about what others are thinking. You need to have your own life. You need to be strong enough to remove all the demotivation from your end.