Meal Size and Timing

Holly

Re: Meal Size and Timing

Post by Holly » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:02 pm

The heaviest meal should be your breakfast. That is the most important. Start your day with a good amount of fuel. Then comes lunch. You need to control your appetite. Eat less but eat healthy. Dinner must have the smallest ratio. Drink plenty of water. Don't miss out on essential nutrients.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Hello Antonia, I never knew thyroid can be controlled through eating habits too. I still doubt. But if you are saying so, I will share it with my friend. She is also suffering from thyroid. She really got dissapointed because she couldn't conceive due to thyroid. I think your post might help a lot of people. Take care.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Hello Antonia, I never knew thyroid can be controlled through eating habits too. I still doubt. But if you are saying so, I will share it with my friend. She is also suffering from thyroid. She really got dissapointed because she couldn't conceive due to thyroid. I think your post might help a lot of people. Take care.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:18 pm

Hey friend, how are you? Hope you are doing great. Thanks for providing this information. You put every little detail about the topic you choose which is appreciable. I am sure it will help others. Have fun. Stay blessed. Take care.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:20 am

Hello? How are you? Hope you will be fine. Dear, you are right. Proper diet is very important. We have not to eat randomly. Eat at the time. Do not eat junk foods. Take care everyone. Always stay blessed.

KattyH

Post by KattyH » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:08 am

Hi dear, hope you are doing good. Food is the major part of doing with your healthy lifestyle. You just cannot eat anything and everything at one go. Just maintain a proper guideline and a good consulting with your physician, he may tell you which food you should go for and what to avoid. Meal size and timing is very important.

KattyH

Post by KattyH » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:18 am

Lillica wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:04 pm
Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. It is really important. It helps to stay in shape also. Many people just tend to eat a whole lot of food at one time. The rest of the day they go hungry. This is bad.
Right. One should divide their food into various time slots. Like research stated that if you skip your breakfast then its a major loss. And one should not keep on eating the lumpsum amount of food at one time. Schedule your snacks accordingly.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Fri May 31, 2019 6:30 pm

Antonia wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:19 pm
It doesn't really matter if you eat three large meals, five or six smaller meals, or some combination of large meals and small snacks, as long as you stay within your daily calorie budget. Choose an eating pattern that best fits your lifestyle and needs. However, you should talk to your doctor about your medications and whether or not they should be taken on an empty stomach or with meals, and if there are any foods you should avoid just before, or after, you take your medications. For example, according to the makers of Synthroid: "Foods like soybean flour, cottonseed meal, walnuts, and dietary fiber may cause your body to absorb less SYNTHROID from the gastrointestinal tract. Grapefruit juice may cause your body to absorb less levothyroxine and may reduce its effectiveness. Let your doctor know if you eat these foods, as your dose of SYNTHROID may need to be adjusted."
Individuals with hypothyroidism have a lot of alternatives for a solid eating routine. They can eat eggs, meats, fish, most products of the soil, free from gluten grains and seeds, dairy and non-energized drinks.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Fri May 31, 2019 6:33 pm

Simmy wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:40 pm
Absolutely right, Constipation is a typical side effect of hypothyroidism. Entire grain nourishments, for example, oat, bread, pasta, and rice are high in supplements notwithstanding fibre, which can help with bowel normality.