Natural Hormones.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Katie

Re: Natural Hormones.

Post by Katie » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:07 am

So nice of you. Your post increases my knowledge. I didn't know must about it. Your post is helpful for me and for many. I can share this info with my friends and family. You have a nice soul. lots of love.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:30 am

Hi Antonia. how are you? hope this finds you well. Thanks darling for sharing this. Youre so kind. I didnt know much about the natural hormones. But your post has given me much insight. Good day to you.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:11 pm

Hi there Antonia,how are you doing? Good to see your post after a long time. Hope you are in good health. You have shared a good piece of information. Thanks for the efforts dear. May God bless you. Take care. Have a good day.

jessica zac

Post by jessica zac » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Hi. How are you? This post is so informative. Thank you for sharing this with us. I was unaware of it. I will also share it withy my friends. keep sharing. lots of love.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:45 am

Hi Antonia. It is a great piece of information. I have read articles on it. This is precise yet on the point. Keep sharing such information. This forum needs such insights. Keep it up.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:23 pm

Hey there. How are you doing Antonia?. This is so kind of you. I'm glad that I am here. After all, I enjoy reading these posts. I will love to see more posts from you. Thanks for posting this. I will be waiting. Take care. Keep it up!. I really appreciate you. Lots of love!.

suki

Post by suki » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:24 pm

Hey! Thanks for sharing this. Such an interesting post. Keep posting. Do share more stuff like this. Take care. Have a good day. Regards.

Damaris

Post by Damaris » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:38 pm

The physiological effects of progesterone in the body suggest that it can help with PMS symptoms. For example, progesterone is a muscle relaxant. In fact, it is commonly given to pregnant women to delay labor and preterm birth. This suggests that progesterone reduces uterine contraction. Therefore, it can help reduce cramps associated with PMS. In addition, the anti-inflammatory effect of progesterone may help reduce PMS-related swelling. By inhibiting prolactin and preventing breast development and milk production, progesterone can also relieve the breast tenderness felt by women with PMS. Furthermore, progesterone can prevent fluid retention. Progesterone is a potent diuretic and it acts by blocking aldosterone, an adrenal hormone that promotes the retention of sodium and water. This means that progesterone can reduce extracellular fluid volume. In this way, it can reduce PMS-related water weight and swelling. In fact, studies show that the drop in progesterone level during the luteal phase in women with PMS triggers a condition known as progesterone withdrawal. Progesterone withdrawal is a compensatory mechanism and it encourages the body to hoard sodium and water through the release of aldosterone. Lastly, progesterone can relieve PMS symptoms by serving as a neurosteroid with a neuroprotective role. Studies show that progesterone can be synthesized in the brain. It has an antioxidant property and it can also help protect the brain from edema resulting from injury.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:43 pm

Daniala wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:43 pm
Hey Antonia, hope you are doing great. Thanks for sharing this information on how our body hormones work. I never thought of it. After knowing it I feel like studying about it more. Lol. Do share more stuff like this. Take care.
The human body secretes and circulates somewhere in the range of 50 unique hormones. A wide range of these substances is created by endocrine cells, a large portion of which are in organs.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:44 pm

jessica zac wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:45 pm
Hi. How are you? This post is so informative. Thank you for sharing this with us. I was unaware of it. I will also share it withy my friends. keep sharing. lots of love.
Hormones are the substances which arrange the exercises of a living being and furthermore their development. They are emitted by unique tissues in our body through endocrine organs. Hormones have different work roles.