Advantage of exercise

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
jeenia saha

Re: Advantage of exercise

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Christina wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:35 pm
Boosts energy. Improves self-esteem and self-confidence since body and mind are improved and strengthened. Increases sense of self control. Provides source of pleasure and fun. Releases anger and negative emotions. Reduces depression more effective than short or long-term psychotherapy.
You feel good, makes you happier, helps you lose weight, keeps you fit, helps in maintaining healthy skin. Helps in reducing chronic diseases. Helps in brain health and strong memory helps in relieve from stress and tension.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:41 pm

carline wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:00 pm
You are doing good. This is an important, especially for women. This is quite interesting and helpful. This will be a reason of awareness for many of others people. These minerals are essential for health. Increase vitamin intake. Improve your health well. I really felt amazing today by seeing your post.
The expanded blood stream brings the oxygen step up in your body. This helps bring down your danger of heart maladies, for example, elevated cholesterol, coronary vein sickness, and heart problems. Exercise has a very vital role in our life.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:43 pm

alva wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:36 pm
Hey dear. Thank you for sharing this post. It has useful information. Yes, you are right. Exercise plays an important role in our life. We should also maintain a good diet. I hope more people read your post. Keep sharing such useful posts. Take care of yourself. Have a nice day.
Physical action or exercise can improve your wellbeing and lessen the danger of building up a few maladies like diabetes, cancer growth and cardiovascular sickness. Physical action and exercise can have prompt and long medical advantages.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:44 pm

MrsWhite wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:39 pm
Exercise is sugar spice and everything NICE. It helps your body like nothing else. It's the best sort of medication. It is the best source of energy. It is the best for having a healthy body. Most importantly it keeps your heart healthy. Everyone should have a habit of exercising at least three days a week.
As a general objective, go for at any rate 30 minutes of moderate physical action each day. In the event that you need to get in shape, keep up weight reduction or meet explicit wellness objectives, you may need to practice more.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:46 pm

susan collin wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:36 pm
Hey. How are you? I agree with you. Exercise helps a lot. It keeps us mentally and physically fit. It can help us in many ways. Many diseases will not be near us. I hope people inculcate it in their daily lives. Keep sharing.
Physical movement can improve your muscle quality and lift your immunity system. Exercise conveys oxygen and supplements to your tissues and enables your cardiovascular framework to work all the more productively. when your heart and lung wellbeing improve, you have more vitality to handle day by day tasks

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:36 pm

Rachel wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:49 pm
Hi Christina! How are you? I love this post. I think there should be more such posts here on this forum. This would create awareness among people. Also, this forum would become an even better source of information. I look forward to reading more from you. Best wishes!
when you begin working out, you feel better in light of the fact that your mind and body can accomplish more. You're not winded strolling up stairs. Your pulse and circulatory strain goes down

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:38 pm

alva wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:36 pm
Hey dear. Thank you for sharing this post. It has useful information. Yes, you are right. Exercise plays an important role in our life. We should also maintain a good diet. I hope more people read your post. Keep sharing such useful posts. Take care of yourself. Have a nice day.
Lactic acid is flushed from the body inside in 30 to an hour of an exercise. Small tears structure in the muscles that help them become greater and more grounded as they mend.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:41 pm

Diane Castle wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:17 pm
Hey Christina! How are you? People usually underestimate just how effective exercising can be. It definitely helps boost your confidence. It helps you feel fitter and healthier. Personally I feel that working out helps reduce my stress. Take care!
Exercise can be of great help. Helps in boosting up your energy and also helps in motivating you and helps to reduce stress. We all have become very busy in our life, but then it is our responsibility to take out some time for ourself and do some good for our body.