Menopause

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
tara

Re: Menopause

Post by tara » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Thank you Jennifer for sharing it. People usually are reluctant to talk about it. But it's a reality. You can't deny it. Also you have mentioned it in very simple words. So people like me can understand it. Also can help out others.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:40 am

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for the information. Indeed menopause is less talked about. Not many people are able to detect symptoms. It is important that women are well aware of their bodies. This will help many. Stay blessed.

Bryony Cox

Post by Bryony Cox » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:22 am

Hi Jennifer! Hope you're well. Thank you for sharing this information. It is really enlightening. I did not know that menopause is just one year. I always assumed it was the term for no more menstrual cycles. Guess I was wrong! Thank you! Have a good day

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi Jeniffer, how are you doing? Hope things are well at your end. Thanks for sharing the wonderful post with us. It is quite an informative post. I really appreciate your efforts. God bless you. Take care. Have a great day.

jessica zac

Post by jessica zac » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Hi. How are you? An abundant information. I wasn't aware of this. you have shared it in a detailed manner. thank you for sharing. keep posting. lots of love.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:01 pm

Jennifer D wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:04 am
Menopause occurs when a woman hasn’t menstruated for 12 consecutive months and can no longer become pregnant naturally. It usually begins between the ages of 45 and 55, but can develop before or after this age range. Menopause can cause uncomfortable symptoms, such as hot flashes and weight gain. For most women, medical treatment isn’t needed for menopause. Read on to learn what you need to know about menopause.During perimenopause, menstrual periods become irregular. Your periods may be late, or you may completely skip one or more periods. Menstrual flow may also become heavier or lighter. Menopause is defined as a lack of menstruation for one full year.Postmenopause refers to the years after menopause has occurred.
Perimenopause happens before menopause. Perimenopause is the point at which your hormones start to change in anticipation of menopause.
Last edited by StephB on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:02 pm

Bryony Cox wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:22 am
Hi Jennifer! Hope you're well. Thank you for sharing this information. It is really enlightening. I did not know that menopause is just one year. I always assumed it was the term for no more menstrual cycles. Guess I was wrong! Thank you! Have a good day
Numerous ladies start perimenopause some point after their mid-40s. Other ladies skip perimenopause and enter menopause all of a sudden.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:14 pm

Amelia44 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:29 am
Hey. Hope you are good. Thanks for sharing. From what I know, it's a hard time for most women emotionally. They find it hard to cope with the hormonal changes. It starts to have effect on their behaviour. Keep sharing. Take care.
Hi dear, hope you are doing well. Menopause has many effects on women. It depends on your health and mental stability as well. You can visit a counsellor if you think you cannot cope up with your daily routine. I hope things will work fine with you. You need to stay calm and feel nothing has happened to you.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:17 pm

Heaven wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 6:39 pm
Hi. How are you? Women suffer a lot! Thanks for posting this honey. Increasing such awareness is really important. You are really sweet. Take care!
Yes, absolutely right, you need to have much knowledge and more awareness regarding all this. Thank you for having faith in yourself, onlinen forum acts as an amazing platform in sharing the feelings you have. Please keep posting and keep sharing more knowledge.