Which Surrogacy Method Works Best

Amelia Parker

Re: Which Surrogacy Method Works Best

Post by Amelia Parker » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Hello there dear. Hope you are doing good .You are so strong dear. I know it must have been hard for you .Just be positive and strong. Surrogacy is a really good option. You should definitely give a try. God bless you sweet girl.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:23 am

Hey Anison. How is your day going? I am glad you posted here. All of us look for each others help. I am sorry. I can not be of any help to you. I do not know much about this. I am sure someone here can help you.

flake

Post by flake » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Hello dear Anison. How are you dear? I hope you are fine. How is everyone here? You are warmly welcome aboard. Glad you have asked a question here. It is a commonly asked question. People usually don’t know that there are two types. One is the improved version of the other.

Suzie

Post by Suzie » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:30 pm

Hi Anison, Hope you are fine. That's actually very difficult to decide. Which surrogacy method works better. As traditional is better than gestation. I wish every couple choose the right one. Whatever is best for them. Have a nice day.

Jake

Post by Jake » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:29 pm

Hello Anison. How are you dear? I hope you are fine. There are two types. You are correct in saying that. Did you read ir somwhere? Or you knew ir before. I didn’t know about it. I myself came to know about it recently.

Drake

Post by Drake » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Hey Anison dear.How are you? I hope you are doing great. Dear please be patient. You sound like you are in hurry. You have to analyze everything and then take a decision. This is how it is done. You can not rush it like this.

Blake

Post by Blake » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:51 pm

Hey Anison. How are you doing? I pray that you are doing just fine. I think both are equally good. The traditional one hs more votes due to the fact that it has been done the most. The other one Is still under improvement. It is new and people are reluctant towards it. It is actually good too. Good luck.

Etta

Post by Etta » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:42 am

Hello! I hope you are fine. I am really sorry to know what you are experiencing. Both options are equally good. You should consult a doctor over this. I think doctors can guide you better. You need to stay strong. Take care. Stay healthy.

StephB

Post by StephB » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:00 pm

Donor sperm can also be used. Gestationssurrogate. This technique, called IVF, now allows you to collect mothers, modify the father's seeds, and implant the fetus to replace the pregnancy. The substitute puts the baby

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Fri May 31, 2019 6:17 pm

Anison wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:16 am
Hello everyone. Am just wondering why some people are blessed with kids while others are not. I know quite a lot of them. Some have resulted to divorce others decided to have a kid outside marriage. I never knew what they were going through. I was quick to judge them, how could he cheat on his wife, that what I used to say. But that didn’t go long for me when I got married. Am married for seven and half years now. Since my first year in marriage we have been TCC without success. I have lost most of my friends since I do not have a baby. My companion has been my coach where I literally sit like a whole day. I cry a lot and I kind of blame myself. My friend has advised me to do surrogacy. I understand there are two types of surrogacy. There is gestation and traditional surrogacy. Help me guys to go for the best method. Thanks.
In gestational surrogacy, an egg is expelled from the mother or an unplanned giver and prepared with the sperm of the proposed dad or unknown father. The fertilized egg or embryo is then exchanged to a surrogate who conveys the infant to term.