losing hope

Lucia

Re: losing hope

Post by Lucia » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:22 am

Hi Brittany. I hope you are well. Embryo adoption is a good option. Its a lower cost adoption choice. Adoption cost is primarily paid by the adoption family. I suggest that your mother go for it. Be her strength.

Willow

Post by Willow » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? I am feeling really sad to hear that your friend tried a lot to conceive but she couldn’t. I am hoping she is fine. Before going for embryo adoption I assume she had tried for IVF’s. God bless you. Have a good day. Best wishes to her.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:54 am

HI there Brittany. Hope you are doing good. Tell her not to lose hope .Explain her that everything is going to be extremely good. Ask her to think positive and have strength .I hope everything gets better at your side. Take care dear.

Suzie

Post by Suzie » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi Brittany, Hope you are fine. You have suggested the best. This is right. Embryo adoption is one of the best method. You can easily conceive. Just need to be positive. Everything will be fine soon.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:24 am

Hello, I am fine.Hope you are good.You are very caring friend.Embryo adoption is a hood option.You tell her.Just go for it.Don't be depress.Depression is a black hole which effect on our health.so just be relaxed.Good day.

Holly

Post by Holly » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:18 pm

It's an amazing procedure. I would say a miracle procedure. People believing that they have no chance of having a baby, need to think again. I am sure it will work for her as well. Her physical fitness matters. Before this procedure she needs to develop a positive mindset. It's not part of the procedure. However some things are necessary. Like a positive approach.

Etta

Post by Etta » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:21 am

Hello! How are you? How is your friend? I am sad to know about your friend. She must be very nervous. You should be there with her. Embryo adoption is a good choice. I hope this procedure works out for her. She should stay positive. Good luck.

Gia9

Post by Gia9 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:50 pm

Embryo adoption is like the 19th-century fix to infertility..... today you can go for the mitochondrial donation which is all about revitalizing incompetent eggs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1kIYIs_x_g it's new hope and offers guaranteed success.