Overweight.

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Alyson

Re: Overweight.

Post by Alyson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:26 am

Hello Ferry. How are you? This is not good. Stop ruining your life. Junk is not good for health. Think about the future. It can be harmful to your health. Please listen to your doctor. Have a good day. Best wishes to her.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:32 am

Hi. Hope you are doing great. Thanks for asking a question. I recommend you do exercise as well. In this way, you can't gain weight. It would be helpful for you. Secondly, don't eat too much. This may cause a stomach disorder. So don't worry and do exercise. That is the key to a healthy life. Wish you the best of luck. Have a nice day.

evah

Post by evah » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:53 am

That sounds interesting. Then? Wow! That's great. I am also loosing some weight. My exercises are showing a positive result. That's a great news for me. This is because you all encouraged me. Thanks a lot.

joliya robart

Post by joliya robart » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello,How are you. Listen to your doctor. Avoid junk food. Junk food is not good for your heart. If you eat one junk food so you do exercise double. Go for more home made food. Start loving yourself,You can take home based food. Take care.

Kesia Oneil

Post by Kesia Oneil » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:35 pm

Hi, Ferry. How are you? Hope you doing good. I know to lose weight is hard but it is not impossible. Try to do some exercise. Have a cup of warm green tea with lemon. I hope it will help you. May God bless us all. Take care. Goodnight.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:15 pm

Hi, Love. How are you doing? I hope you are doing amazing. Thank you for sharing this post. You need to listen to the doctor. It is just for your own benefit. May God bless us all. Have a nice day. Take care.

suki

Post by suki » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Hey! How are you? Please stop eating too much junk food. Its not healthy for you. Join Gym or do some exercise in order to lose weight. Try to eat healthy food. Like FRUITS AND vegetables.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm

Carla wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:08 pm
Please listen to your doctor. Don't do all this. Please control yourself. Stop eating junk food. It's very harmful. Obesity can cause many diseases. Stop harming yourself. Take care!
Being overweight or fat is having more muscle to fat ratio than is ideally solid. Being overweight is particularly regular where nourishment supplies are ample and ways of life are stationary.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:37 pm

evah wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:53 am
That sounds interesting. Then? Wow! That's great. I am also loosing some weight. My exercises are showing a positive result. That's a great news for me. This is because you all encouraged me. Thanks a lot.
Obesity means having an excessive amount of muscle to fat ratio. It isn't equivalent to overweight, which means weighing excessively. Obesity is ending up considerably more typical in adolescence.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:49 pm

beki wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:49 pm
Hey Ferry. My name is Beki. I hope you are doing well. Junk food is not good for health at all. we should eat healthily. Focus more on vegetables, not on burgers. Please be careful. I wish you all the best. Take care. Stay Blessed. Be in good health. lots of love for you.
To get more fit, you need to lessen the quantity of calories you expend. Decrease calories by 500 calories for every day to lose around one pound seven days, or slice 1,000 calories per day to shed around two pounds per week.