unable to cope up with the loss

Dona

Re: unable to cope up with the loss

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Thats heartbreaking. You should support her. It is a bad time for her. Spend time with her. May God ease everything for her. Take care of her. Stay Blessed.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello to you dear. Good to see you here dear. I am really sorry to know about your friend's loss. She needs all your support. She needs everyone's time and support. It will be really helpful for her. It will guide her to how to live in life . Stay with your friend .Bless you both.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi Krista, Hope you are doing well. You have suggested her the right. But if she wants time. It will be better for her. You need to be little patience after first miscarriage. Wishing you and your friend a happy life. Have a nice day.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:20 pm

Nothing will work on her for now. She just needs time. Things will get better for her. Healing needs time. Just ask her to stay strong and positive. She should not lose hope. Stay with her and try to be there for her at all times.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:23 am

She needs professional help dear. It cannot be any worse . Losing a baby is severe tragedy. She is suffering from it. Need medical help now to recover. I think you must find a good counseling clinic. Where she can go and open up about what she gas in her mind. You are a great friend one can have.

aini

Post by aini » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:34 am

That's really heartbreaking situation. How is your friend now? You should support her as she is in pain. Stay with her. Give her your time. Try your best to come back her to her normal life. Take care of her.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Hey Krista!Sory to hear this.No one can understand the pain of the mother.But you support her and tell her that God must have thought of anything better for her!Please give her space.Move on.Try to make her smile.God bless her.

Gia9

Post by Gia9 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:28 pm

Krista wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:51 pm
My friend had a beautiful baby girl 3 months ago but she died after 4 days of her birth. My friend is unable to cope up with this loss. i am tried everything. I told her to conceive again but she doesn't want to. She has lost all hopes. Nothing is working on her. I am worried for her. I don't know what to do? Pleas help me.
Ohh that's really sad... the infertility is already wrecking. And on top of it the loss is simply unbearable after having given live birth, especially for a woman who've struggled so much to get here. No word can possibly console her now, time is the only hope. I've had an MC and can comprehend the loss and desolation but losing a newborn is like the new excruciating hell let loose. I just pray the mother find her strength and hope.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:32 am

Krista wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:51 pm
My friend had a beautiful baby girl 3 months ago but she died after 4 days of her birth. My friend is unable to cope up with this loss. i am tried everything. I told her to conceive again but she doesn't want to. She has lost all hopes. Nothing is working on her. I am worried for her. I don't know what to do? Pleas help me.
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. I can understand the problem your friend has suffered. Even my cousin had the same situation. She lost her baby in just one day. We had a very pathetic time. We were unable to understand the actual loss. One doctor said the child fell down from a nurses lap, one said the baby had a heart problem. Our relatives lodged a fir in the police station, but then nothing happened. I would suggest you give your friend time, time will heal everything.

StephB

Post by StephB » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:37 am

aini wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:34 am
That's really heartbreaking situation. How is your friend now? You should support her as she is in pain. Stay with her. Give her your time. Try your best to come back her to her normal life. Take care of her.
Absolutely, to come over the loss is to flow with time. Forgetting all this is not an easy task. My relative had the same situation, we the family members were in shock for months. Just imagine the pain the mother suffering. We cannot share the pain, but you can stay by her side. D does not force her to forget everything. Give her time. Take her to a short vacation if possible. Make her do whatever she likes, but keep an eye on her as in this situation the mental stability is weak.