Keep trying.

alistina

Re: Keep trying.

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:56 pm

Yeah, you are right.A good message from your side.We should not lose hope.We should keep trying.In the end, success will be in our hand.God bless us all.Thanks a lot for sharing views.

Harleen

Post by Harleen » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:38 am

Hi Jennifer! Hope you are having a good day. You are so motivated and strong. Thank you for sharing with us Nia's story with us. It is truly so motivating. We should never lose hope. We should stay positive and strong no matter what. Thank you again. Keep posting. God bless.

Simmy

Post by Simmy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:16 pm

Hello Jennifer, congratulations to Nia. Look patience is always rewarded. I am really happy for Nia. Twins! I mean wow. She must be so excited for their arrival. Wish her all the best and do tell us about her experience. Take care.

KattyH

Post by KattyH » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:42 pm

Kimberly Josh wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Hello there. Good to learn positive aspects about PCOS. If IVF and FET are so effective, why go for Clomid in the first place. My sister was diagnosed with PCOS a month ago. Along with other therapeutic measures, her doctor has put her on Clomid because she desperately wants to conceive. If it helps her prepare for IVF, I do not know what another purpose the drug can achieve. I am surely going to discuss your information with her. If she can be pro-active, maybe she can ask her gynecologist to go for advanced measures. Keeping my fingers crossed.
No, you need the Clomid or other alternative drugs that'll make you ovulate on a regular basis when you're diagnosed with PCOS. IVF and FET is definitely best to ensure you do conceive but whether or not you're on TTC you'll need treatment for the PCOS. The medications are aimed at undoing the effects of PCOS, so it's kind of important. If kept untreated the PCOS will become severe and might cause cysts on the ovary or distort your entire reproductive functionality to a level beyond reversible. The choice of drugs will be based on your medical history and the doc's discretion of course but it's an absolute necessity.