family is destroyed

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Emily john

Re: family is destroyed

Post by Emily john » Mon May 14, 2018 3:15 pm

Hello dear. Please be with your sister. Don't leave your sister alone dear. She needs you. I think a divorce is a good option. She's tired of all this harsh treatment. In this way, she'll get free. She can become a single mother.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed May 16, 2018 7:56 am

Hi Lina, hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to learn about your sister. This is a really sad story. Her husband must leave his immaturity. The child has a risk of getting affected by this environment. I hope things go smoothly really soon. Have a good day. God bless you.

ChloeThomas

Post by ChloeThomas » Sat May 19, 2018 7:36 pm

Hello there.Im sorry about all the problems.I hope they can resolve this.They should talk and discuss things and then reach a conclusion.I do hope things get better though.Divorce is very difficult.

Raelynn

Post by Raelynn » Sat May 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi there darla. Hope you are well. This is so sad that you are going through a tough time. You should not worry and stay relaxed .Tell her not to lose hope . Ask her if she wants to go for marrying the second time. I hope she will be happy. She should also take care of her diet. God bless her and you.

Rosalie

Post by Rosalie » Tue May 29, 2018 10:48 am

Hi! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing good.She should go for surrogacy. Surrogates have also made parenthood an option for people who might not be able to adopt a child, perhaps because of their age or marital status. If gay men decide to use a traditional surrogate, one of them uses his sperm to fertilize the surrogate's egg through artificial insemination. The surrogate then carries the baby and gives birth. A gay couple might also choose an egg donor, fertilize that donated egg, and then have the embryo implanted in a gestational surrogate to carry until birth. Best wishes. Have a great day. Take care.

Cissy Koon

Post by Cissy Koon » Tue May 29, 2018 10:50 am

I am sorry to learn however you and your family is being mean to your sister. Bring her home. Why have you abandoned her with a retard? Her significant other needs assistance. Take him to mental healing facility. On the off chance that you know the amount she has endured all her life then what are you all sitting tight for? She just needs solace and love. When she understands that she can get by without anyone else. Be fast with your activities, please.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa » Wed May 30, 2018 7:58 am

Hey. How are you? I hope you are doing good. You shall advise your sister to be calm. It's a very small issue. No need to make it that big. Tell not to be overdramatic. Everything going's to be precise. Tell her to be patient. I hope that her problem gets solved easily. Take care.

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Wed May 30, 2018 5:18 pm

Hey there sweetie. Hope you are doing good. I am really sorry for your struggles dear.You should not worry and stay relaxed .Tell her not to lose hope . Ask her if she wants to go for marrying the second time. I hope she will be happy. She should also take care of her diet. God bless her and you.

Misha

Post by Misha » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:42 am

I'm so Sorry about your sister. It's really sad. She must be depressed. I know its hard time for her. You shall advise your sister to be calm. She can go for alternates. Can't she try for adoption? I hope everything will be okay.

Gracie Meneses

Post by Gracie Meneses » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:14 pm

Hello dear. You might encourage your sister to be quiet. It's a little issue. No compelling reason to make it that enormous. Advise not to be over sensational. Everything going's to be fine. Advise her to be tolerant. I trust that her concern gets understood effectively.