should try?

Shane P.

Re: should try?

Post by Shane P. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Wait for couple of months. It is really necessary. Must give time for mind and body to heal. It is not easy. She must be not in a very healthy state of mind. So first she need to calm down. May be go on a vacation. Try to divert attention towards sine positive actions.

Monica21

Post by Monica21 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello honey.hope you are good.Im sorry to hear about this.Must be very frustrating.I understand your position.Please stay calm and dont stress out.Your sister will have a baby.Just tell her to believe in herself.God bless you dear.

RachelBraganza

Post by RachelBraganza » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:49 pm

Oh no no. Please tell her to give it some time. Her body and her mind need to relax. Miscarriages get the best of you. Conceiving so soon wont be a good idea. Tell her to take care of herself. God bless her.

clairie

Post by clairie » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:51 am

Ohhh sorry to hear this.You should take care of her.She needs your attention.And also you tell her wait for some tome.It is too hurry.This will effect on her health.Wait for some time then try again.My prayers are with her.God help her.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:07 pm

Oh my. This must be a terrible time for here. I am glad to hear you are with her. Please make sure that she has someone to talk to. Try to do different activities with her. This might divert her mind. Also consult a different clinic or something. Hope things work out!

ashley

Post by ashley » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Hope is vital. It helps us to stand back on our feet. Never let it die. Stay positive. Think about the better tomorrow. Value life. Its precious.

Meena Aly

Post by Meena Aly » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello dear, How are you?This mostly happens due to stress.Stress depression can be a big reason for this.Don't need to worry dear.Please just take some rest.Meanwhile, eat healthily, live happily.Then try again.You will soon get success.All the best.

Emila

Post by Emila » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:53 am

selena wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:16 pm
My friend's sister lost her baby through a miscarriage 15 days back. She was 5 weeks pregnant. She is visiting her clinic and doctor said they cannot find a reason why she lost. She also wants to move ahead and wants to conceive naturally soon. Is it the right time for her? I suggested her to at least wait for a month. What do you all suggest??
Hey Selena, Sorry to hear your friend loss.It's really unbearable.You are such a caring soul.Be there with her.If she eats healthily then it's not a big issue.Eat healthily.Take care of yourself.Have faith.Everything is possible.Take care.

britney

Post by britney » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:36 am

That's sad. It must be hard for her. To not feel pregnant any more. She must give some time for her body to heal. It is physically and emotionally draining. Please tell your friend to support her sister as much as she can. It's better to wait till results are back.

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Thu May 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Hey girl. How are you doing? I appreciate her spirit! Ask her to rest and to avoid stress! Remember that positivity changes things a lot and so we must be positive. Give her hope and stay happy. I wish her all the best in her life. I hope everything gets better .Lots of prayers and love .Take care .