family is destroyed

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Alex

Re: family is destroyed

Post by Alex » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:34 pm

Hi lina. If she is going through such tough time then divorce is the way out. This is a terrible turn of events. He is being unreasonable. However, domestic violence is intolerable. Your sister should not suffer. She should live her life openly with being scared.Help her out.

Rani Hammett

Post by Rani Hammett » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:37 pm

I am sorry to learn however you and your family is being mean to your sister. Bring her home. Why have you abandoned her with a retard? Her significant other needs assistance. Take him to mental healing center. On the off chance that you know the amount she has endured all her life then what are you folks sitting tight for? She just needs solace and love. When she understood that she can make due individually. Be snappy with your activities, please.

Monica21

Post by Monica21 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Hello dear.How are you?Im sorry about these issues.You should try to stay relaxed.Things will get better.Just dont lose hope.You never know from where the ray oh hope might come.Take care.

Emma123

Post by Emma123 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:23 pm

Hello dear. Im sorry about your rough time.You are a really strong woman.You will get through this.Have faith in yourself.Its going to be alright..We are here to talk.Keep us updated.

Jennie

Post by Jennie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:32 pm

I m really said for your sister. I even do not know what to advise your sister. I wish her to be strong. I appreciate that you are concerned about her. People do not care these days. Please don't let her get disappointed. Tell her that everything will be alright, Do not worry. I wish all the best to you and your sister. May God solve her problems.

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Okay this is hell of a situation to be in. I am really sorry for your friend. I wish there was something I could do to help her. There isn't much thigh... Actually there isn't anything that I can do about it. The saddest part is that she has been through a lot... Like facing infertility and so on... Yet she is in a position that I'd worse than before. Her husband is a monster. That is a truth that we all should agree on. Another truth like that is the fact that I would be better if she left. Move back to her parents for a while if necessary. The point is to move away from that mindset and from that house. The last thing she needs now is abuse. May she find a way out of this mess. Best regards to her from me!

Floras

Post by Floras » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:49 pm

How are you dear. Breaking up is not an easy decision. She should take time to think about her relationship. She should talk to him. What's the reason of his misbehaving. May be she didn't give him time. Marriage after a baby is difficult. My personal advice for her. She should never leave her partner when he misbehave, if she wants to continue her relationship then make a little adjustment, if both of them are not happy with each other then it's better to get divorced. Next is your sister wish. Best of luck.

Ann

Post by Ann » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:51 pm

Hello Lina. I hope you are hanging in there. My name is Ann. My advice is to stop thinking about a divorce and concentrate on a baby. SHe needs to focus on what's important for her right now. Divorce is the last step to do. I wish there was something I could do to help her. TAke care. Stay Blessed.

Jessica Dave

Post by Jessica Dave » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:16 pm

This is so sad to hear. I know we cannot begin to imagine how must your sister feel. Just advise her to be strong and focus on the baby. Ask her to talk to her husband about all this she is going through. If he does not understand, then she can not live all her life getting abused. She might need to file for divorce then. Husband’s support and love is very important for living a happy life.
Last edited by Jessica Dave on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Sat May 12, 2018 7:45 am

Hello sweetie. Hope you are good. . I am so sorry for what you went through. You should not worry and stay relaxed .Tell her not to lose hope . Ask her if she wants to go for marrying the second time. I hope she will be happy. She should also take care of her diet. God bless her and you.