Keep trying.

Natalie George

Re: Keep trying.

Post by Natalie George » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi sweetie! Aw don't worry dear.Have faith in God and yourself. You should be strong and positive.One day everything will be well. Just do what you think is best for you. Keep sharing. Be positive and avoid stress.

Alex

Post by Alex » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Hey dear, That is great news. I am assuming Nia is your close friend. It has been a long journey for her. However, it was fruitful. She got to have a child. That too twins. I hope she and her family stay blessed.

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi. Jennifer. How are you?. I hope you are precise. Everyone faces some issue but there is a solution. IVF is the best option for couples without children. As it takes time but not so much. Never lose hope. One day everything will be well. Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. Keep sharing. Be positive and avoid stress. Stay blessed and take care.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello there. Good to learn positive aspects about PCOS. If IVF and FET are so effective, why go for Clomid in the first place. My sister was diagnosed with PCOS a month ago. Along with other therapeutic measures, her doctor has put her on Clomid because she desperately wants to conceive. If it helps her prepare for IVF, I do not know what another purpose the drug can achieve. I am surely going to discuss your information with her. If she can be pro-active, maybe she can ask her gynecologist to go for advanced measures. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ria

Post by Ria » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:05 pm

Hello, I hope you are fine. You are totally right. We should lose hope. We have to be strong. Everything will be okay. Take care of your self. Stay Blessed. Be in good health.

bella_desuza

Post by bella_desuza » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:57 am

Hey Dear, Hope you are fine and good in health. You shared a motivational story. it will definitely give hope to the people. God bless you.Take Care.

Suzzana

Post by Suzzana » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:13 pm

It is nice that Nia never gave up after the first failure. That is why I tell people dealing with infertility requires patience and determination. For many fertility patients, getting over the first hurdle of a fresh IVF cycle can be a relief. But if you’ve experienced a failed IVF cycle and want to try again. Or want to build your family further. You might be considering a frozen embryo transfer (FET) IVF treatment. Success rates depend on the number of cycles a clinic performs and the complexity of cases accepted into the clinic. Understanding how age and diagnosis cut offs influence IVF success rate data is important for seeing the bigger picture. There are many other factors that influence your personal success rate including body mass index (BMI) and underlying fertility conditions are some examples.

Queen

Post by Queen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:27 pm

Although IVF success rates are improving all the time it can often take a number of cycles before a patient will see a successful outcome. In contrast to the minefield of information that exists on how to prepare for IVF treatment. There is very little to advise patients how to deal with a cycle that is not successful. And as a result it can be a frightening and hopeless time for many people. After potentially agonizing over the decision to pursue treatment in the first place. Months of preparation, not to mention the physical and emotional side affects. It can be very difficult to accept that there will not be a baby at the end of it all. Unless high-quality embryos have been frozen. Which can be used for a FET. Many people find themselves at a complete dead end. They are frightened to pursue further treatment. Yet unable to accept that this could be the end of the road.

Monica

Post by Monica » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:12 pm

Hey dear, Jennifer, I just saw your post. I hope you are fine. I am Monica from UK. I have been following all your motivational stories. It is great to read these success stories. Keep sharing more. Have a good day. Take care of yourself. Best of luck for your future life.

Claire McCarthy

Post by Claire McCarthy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:03 am

Hey dear, how are you? Hope this finds you well. A very good day to you. Thanks for sharing this. I hope the women in need get to read this. Yes hard work does pay off. Take care of yourself.