Menopause

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
jeenia saha

Re: Menopause

Post by jeenia saha » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:35 pm

jessicapearson wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:01 pm
Hello there. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you, always. Take good care of yourself. Have a goodnight. Goodbye.
Menopause is the point at which your menstrual periods stop for all time and you can never again get pregnant. A few people call the time paving the way to a lady's last period menopause.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Lillica wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:14 pm
Hey! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. You are right. Sometimes menopause can occur early. It is rare but, still possible. Eat healthy food. Thanks for sharing. Take care. Have a good day.
In spite of the fact that there is a standard range for to what extent menopause manifestations last, every lady's adventure is remarkable. The change regularly takes around four years, yet a few indications may last more

StephB

Post by StephB » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Anna Pompeo wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:32 am
Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well.Thank you for the post. The process of menopause does not occur overnight, but rather is a gradual process. This so-called perimenopausal transition period is a different experience for each woman.The average age of menopause is 51 years old, but menopause may occur as early as the 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no reliable lab test to predict when a woman will experience menopause.The symptoms of menopause, on the other hand, may begin years before the actual menopause occurs and may persist for some years afterwards as well. Take care.
Menopause, when it happens between the ages of 45 and 55, is considered "common" and is an ordinary piece of maturing. Yet, a few ladies can encounter menopause early, either because of a careful intercession

StephB

Post by StephB » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:31 pm

Isabella wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:28 pm
Hello, it's great you shared this information. It happened with one of my aunts. But then she suffers from urinary tract infections and uterus problems every other day. So I want to ask does this also happens in menopause? She is just 38 years old. Can this happen so early? Do share more information about this topic if you have. It's always good to share knowledge. God bless you and take care.
The menopause is the point at which a lady quits having periods and is never again ready to get pregnant normally. Periods more often than not begin to turn out to be less visit over a couple of months or years before they stop through and through.

StephB

Post by StephB » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Magdalena wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:35 am
Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. The information that you preovided is valuable. Thanks for sharing. This is a great platform for all of us. Yes, you are right. Menopause occurs when you are fifty plus or so. Have a good day.
Since your last periods can be unpredictable, menopause is affirmed a year after your last period. Draining or spotting after this point is called postmenopausal dying.