Menopause

This is a place to discuss some general themes such as financing your journey, fertility treatment 35+ etc.
Jennifer D

Menopause

Post by Jennifer D » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:04 am

Menopause occurs when a woman hasn’t menstruated for 12 consecutive months and can no longer become pregnant naturally. It usually begins between the ages of 45 and 55, but can develop before or after this age range. Menopause can cause uncomfortable symptoms, such as hot flashes and weight gain. For most women, medical treatment isn’t needed for menopause. Read on to learn what you need to know about menopause.During perimenopause, menstrual periods become irregular. Your periods may be late, or you may completely skip one or more periods. Menstrual flow may also become heavier or lighter. Menopause is defined as a lack of menstruation for one full year.Postmenopause refers to the years after menopause has occurred.

Amelia44

Re: Menopause

Post by Amelia44 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:29 am

Hey. Hope you are good. Thanks for sharing. From what I know, it's a hard time for most women emotionally. They find it hard to cope with the hormonal changes. It starts to have effect on their behaviour. Keep sharing. Take care.

Amanda bloom

Post by Amanda bloom » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:18 pm

Hey there beautiful! Thanks for sharing. It's a hard time for most women emotionally. They find it hard to deal with the hormonal changes. It starts to have effect on their behavior.They become aggressive . Keep sharing. Take care.Keep posting .God bless you

jessicapearson

Post by jessicapearson » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:01 pm

Hello there. How are you doing? I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for sharing this. May God bless you, always. Take good care of yourself. Have a goodnight. Goodbye.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Jennifer D wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:04 am
Menopause occurs when a woman hasn’t menstruated for 12 consecutive months and can no longer become pregnant naturally. It usually begins between the ages of 45 and 55, but can develop before or after this age range. Menopause can cause uncomfortable symptoms, such as hot flashes and weight gain. For most women, medical treatment isn’t needed for menopause. Read on to learn what you need to know about menopause.During perimenopause, menstrual periods become irregular. Your periods may be late, or you may completely skip one or more periods. Menstrual flow may also become heavier or lighter. Menopause is defined as a lack of menstruation for one full year.Postmenopause refers to the years after menopause has occurred.
Hello dear.How are you?You shared useful information.I really like this post.It gives me enough knowledge.All the best.Stay blessed.

Anna Pompeo

Post by Anna Pompeo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:32 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing well.Thank you for the post. The process of menopause does not occur overnight, but rather is a gradual process. This so-called perimenopausal transition period is a different experience for each woman.The average age of menopause is 51 years old, but menopause may occur as early as the 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no reliable lab test to predict when a woman will experience menopause.The symptoms of menopause, on the other hand, may begin years before the actual menopause occurs and may persist for some years afterwards as well. Take care.

Freedom

Post by Freedom » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Hey. How are you? Thanks for sharing this. I was really unaware of this! Its quite informative. Take care. Stay blessed.

Elsa

Post by Elsa » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:30 pm

Hello, How are you?I hope you are good.Thanks for sharing with us.It is very informative post.So keep sharing.It gives me more knowledge.Have a lot of fun.Good day.

Anne

Post by Anne » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:23 pm

Hello dear.How are you?Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Really appreciate your efforts.I will surely share this with others.Looking forward to more posts from you.God bless.

Lizzy

Post by Lizzy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:42 pm

Hello, it's great you shared this information. It happened with one of my aunt. But then she suffers from urinary tract infections and uterus problems very other day. So I want to ask does this also happens in menopause? She is just 38 years old. Can this happen so early? Do share more information about this topic if you have. It's always good to share knowledge. God bless you and take care.