CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO CHOOSE

Lucia

Re: CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO CHOOSE

Post by Lucia » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:00 am

Hi girl. Hope you are well. Glad you put this up here. This forum can definitely help you. I am sure someone has gone through same. I wish you very best for the procedure. God bless you.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:11 am

Hi dear, how are you? It feels good to hear about your concern. Yes FET is safe but many test procedure is required. I would suggest you to have a good consulting session with your doctor. He may well understand your body mechanism. Yoou should go through proper tests so that you undertsand your body is capable of taking the FET procedure. I wish you good luck and success.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:14 am

Jenifer wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:37 pm
Oh dear dear! Im extremely sorry for you. Life can be so over overbearing at times. Id really suggest you to take a break. Miscarriages are both physically and mentally draining. Please look after your health. Eat healthy. Meditate for mental fitness. Prayers for you
Well said. Life is actually unpredictable. You will never understand what happens when. The miscarriage was not in your hand right? It was about to happen and it happened. Please do not stay upset. Give your mind and body a bit rest. Go for a short vacation if you can. Later think about other options of parenting. I wish you all the best.

Gia9

Post by Gia9 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:16 pm

Stephanie Johns wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:32 am
My personal advice is to go through FET. But I would suggest discussing everything with your doctor. Your doctor knows your eggs, sperms and your uterus better than anyone. If he suggests a frozen embryo, go for it and if he suggests fresh, then don't think. Just proceed with what your doctor tells you too. I am so sorry that you had to go through difficult times. In women, hormones change a lot and you can never predict what actually causes it. Just stay positive and hope for the best. In your age, the eggs become less stronger so chose an egg donor who is young and who has strong eggs. Good Luck!
I'd second you with that... no matter what decision you take always discuss it out with the doc. While all of us can give a heads-up based on our own experiences and others we know but then the doc definitely knows more. Well, at any given time the frozen transfer is best that the fresh one for a lot of reason. Yes, if the doc insists then I agree with you on prodding more for the cause why he wants a fresh transfer instead. It's not correct that you cannot know what's interfering with conceiving. Hormonal problems or fluctuations or depleted levels of the hormone can only be one of the several reasons that might cause infertility. Well sometimes the cause cannot be identified for long, not unless they really go for IVF which involves more tests and evaluations. As long as the AMH level is good and the egg quality seems fine one doesn't need egg donation and the DH must definitely have a good SA to be able to even opt for surrogacy you need the father to be the biological one in case it's not gestational surrogacy.