Which one to choose? Help me

Dona

Re: Which one to choose? Help me

Post by Dona » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Both are equally pretty! Select what your heart says. Personally, I like second one. I like her hair and eyes. She is so attractive. Good luck. Take care.

Willow

Post by Willow » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Hey girl. Everyone is beautiful in their own regard. Don't judge. Think about the larger cause. You just want your baby. Any lady who is giving you that happiness is an angel. Be grateful to those angels. All the best. Stay blessed.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi. How are you? I can sense your excitement. Right one is more beautiful. I think you should check other factors as well. Genetic factors, background and ethnicity are one of the most important factors. you are taking a wonderful step. be positive. have a great life ahead. lots of love.

Lola

Post by Lola » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi, Hope you are doing well. This is really great that you have an option. You must have started the process. I hope you have choose the left one. She looks more prettier. That's my opinion. May God bless you a healthy baby.

Aylen

Post by Aylen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:16 am

Hey there dear. I hope you are good. I think both are good. But if it was me I would have chosen the left one. But try to check their background. It also matters in this case. But the choice is yours. Stay blessed and happy.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:19 pm

Hello there darla. I am glad that you have taken a good decision. I guess both of the donors are too young. That's good for you. You can choose any . I hope it will be good for you. May God bless you soon. My all best wishes are with you. Best of luck and may God bless you.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:32 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. I'm sorry for your struggle. I like the fact that you didn't lose hope. You are one strong lady. Surrogacy is a great option. Both of them are beautiful in their own way. You should go for the one, after meeting them both individually. I hope this helps you in some way. I'm happy for you. Take care. Have an amazing day.

Lucia

Post by Lucia » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:40 am

Hi Cassi. Hope you are well. Its interesting how you are choosing a complete look for your baby. Both girls are beautiful. If you need to choose, I believe you can go for the right one. She is more beautiful. Also her features are strong.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:20 am

Hi dear. Hope you are doing good. Congratulations for taking a step towards being a parent. Looks matter? Like really? Any one you choose will be carrying your baby for the 9 whole month. Suffering from all the pain just for your child. And after the delivery of the baby will you even then ask how they are? No looks doesn't matter. You should be happy that they have given you a chance for parenting. Both re pretty.

Gia9

Post by Gia9 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:37 pm

Cassi wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:30 pm
Hugemark wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:08 am
Honey, the one essential thing that has to be taken into account is that children often look like their father. If your husband’s sperm has a strong gene, you’ll not maybe recognize your chosen donor in your future children’s appearance.
As for me I vote for the girl #2. I’m in love with her smile.
This is really awesome that you have a chance to choose, isn’t this? However, I’d better avoid it. In fact, I wouldn’t like to be messing up on that.
Hi Hugemark. I can't agree with you. I have many real examples when children look like their mothers. Completely! I would say that in most cases it's difficult to say who gave more to child's appearence. You can distinguish one having mother's eyes and father's nose for instance so you can't tell for sure who he looks like.
Oh I understand what you mean. As I am choosing it means I am the only one who is responsible for this choice and if something bad happens then it's my fault. By the way I've chosen brunette!
For once I see someone agree to me... I don't understand these men prioritising attitude in the forums from most women. It's alright if your baby doesn't look like the father but just you then also you'll be the mom and he'll be the dad. Also, just because it's his sperms and the biological link will give the child certain features like the out ear and nose type especially in case of the male child. But then it's not necessary, it's just a chance. No matter who the donor is they'll always match it up with the expectant couple so it looks as close as possible. You need to seriously drop the predisposition about the child's appearance on the father alone. You're a part of the baby's life very much and a mother too no matter if it's your eggs or borrowed one. So don't feel low, don't feel unequal... just feel the intense love and courage a mother needs to fill her up with at this time.