A surrogate needed.

Irene

Re: A surrogate needed.

Post by Irene » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:32 pm

There are proper places for this. It is a business for some people. You can find a place near you as well. Maybe your doctor knows about it. There must be someone who knows of it. Still if you find an issue than maybe going to another country will help you. Woman can easily be found there for surrogacy. Just have a big heart and a big pocket.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:18 am

Hey hi, I hope you and your friend both are going well. The pain that the infertile parent suffers is unbearable. It is the most heartbreaking thing that can happen. By this time you will have to stay by your side of your friend. A good counselling ad confidence motivating is much required. Please do not demotivate your friend. This can lead to mental disability.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:25 am

Laura wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:14 pm
Hi Rosetta, I hope that you are doing good. It's great to know that you are trying to help your friend. I am sure you will boost her up. Tell her not to worry. Things will surely get settled soon. I wish that she finds a good surrogate mother who agrees to give birth to her child. I wish her best of luck. Regards to you and your friend. Take care, Rosetta!
Absolutely right, Laura, Rosetta is doing great work by supporting her friend. Her friend needs a constant mental support from family and friends. Too much of stress may lead to some other issue. A surrogate will be found after a good research on Google, I would suggest you visit each reference you get from the site. Hope for the best and have faith.

StephB

Post by StephB » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:10 am

Hi dear, hope you are doing good. I feel good to hear that your friend has taken the decision for going to surrogacy. You do not worry. Just calm down and do a good clinic search. A proper documentation and money is required. Options of surrogate will be given in the clinic itself. Google clinics offering surrogacy. Visit the site, visit the clinic.

StephB

Post by StephB » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:22 am

Carol Jenkins wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:24 pm
Hey Rosetta. How are you doing? You will not find much help here. This is not the place to find a surrogate. A good clinic can guide her. She must contact the ones in her vicinity. Countries have different laws. Now we cannot say where she will be treated fairly. Best wishes.
Yes, you are right. She wont find much help here. A good clinic is her solution. Every details will be available there. A good counselling is required before taking any step. A proper documentation and money is what you require. Do not worry the surrogate baby will be 100% yours. But please do not treat the surrogate like a slave.

emrogger

Post by emrogger » Fri May 31, 2019 6:29 pm

rosetta wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:05 pm
Hello friends! My friend had finally decided to go for surrogacy. She is a little bit nervous. This is her last hope. She is facing difficulty in finding a surrogate. Can anyone help her? She needs your help! Wish her luck!
Go for good clinics, search with localites and give good study to the success stories of all the clinics you short list. Do not go to clinics that plays with emotions and your feelings and only value money. Be clever in the selection, do not let anyone fool you.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:31 pm

rosetta wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:05 pm
Hello friends! My friend had finally decided to go for surrogacy. She is a little bit nervous. This is her last hope. She is facing difficulty in finding a surrogate. Can anyone help her? She needs your help! Wish her luck!
Hi dear, hope you and your friend is doing well. Yes it is common to be nervous but then you need to calm your friend and help her make up with the correct decision. I think she needs a good counselling with proper guidance and mental care.