need advice

Jake

Re: need advice

Post by Jake » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:22 pm

Hey Selena. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. Dear this is waste of time. Tell her to listen to what they are saying. They are professionals. They know better. She is doing harm to herself.

Drake

Post by Drake » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:26 pm

Hey Selena dear. How are you? I hope you are doing good in your life. She is frustrated. She is in hurry. I can sense that. You have to act in your senses. Help her understand this. This is not the way dear. Best of luck for that.

Blake

Post by Blake » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:31 pm

Hey Selena. How are you doing? I am happy that you have chosen this forum. Dear ask her to join this forum. We can make her understand. This is not the right thing she is doing. I feel so sad for her.

flake

Post by flake » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:32 pm

Hey dear Selena. Thanks for joining this forum. She is acting this way because she is depressed. I can understand. Tell her there is more to life than this. I wish and pray that she understands this.

Etta

Post by Etta » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:39 am

Hello! I hope you are doing great. I am sad that your friend is facing such problems. She should not be worried. I think she should treat herself. IVF is the second option. IVF will surely help her. She should stay positive. Good luck to her. Take care.

Gia9

Post by Gia9 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:42 pm

HazelJim wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:53 pm
Hi! How are you doing? I hope well. It is only going to be the struggle and nothing else. She should go for what the doctor suggested. IVF does boast rather good success rates. At times, however, miscarriage may still occur with IVF. The miscarriage rate following IVF treatment is generally the same as occurs in the general population, and the risk increases with the mother’s age. Miscarriage rates typically range from about 15 percent for a 20-year-old woman to over 50 percent for women over 40. Best wishes to her. Take care. Have a good day.
Well, the whole infertility thing is a struggle and infuriating... but then IVF has more chance of success than only surrogacy. IVF doesn't just boost success in any clinic with an exceptionally high rate of success for the kind of condition the concerned person has will be even able to deliver success. Provided they are not doing the same identical procedure over and over again. Yes, miscarriage can still happen even with IVF but then there are ways to avoid the chances too. The PGS and PGD scanning of the embryo are done for the same reason... to exclude eggs that show any anomaly that could have triggered the miscarriage. Well repeated miscarriage does indicate there could be a trisomy and then there's only way is IVF with PGS. I was reading through a blog, very impressive one by the expert embryologist of the biotexcom... it says that grading isn't sufficient to really do much good to improve the overall success. But the genetic profiling, on the other hand, must have some good effect when you can make sure you transfer the totally viable good embryo.

StephB

Post by StephB » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:25 pm

selena wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:55 am
My friend need's help. She got tested last week for low quality eggs. She has an abnormal period cycle too. What should she go for? Doctors are suggesting that IVF is best but she thinks she wants to go for natural pregnancy. Will she waste time in conceiving naturally?
I think she should go for a visit to the doctor now. She should not take further risk. Abnormal periods is not good. Just consulting with the doctor will solve all the queries. I think one should not stay in confusion and cause stress, it is better to visit a doctor.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Sun May 05, 2019 8:21 am

selena wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:55 am
My friend need's help. She got tested last week for low quality eggs. She has an abnormal period cycle too. What should she go for? Doctors are suggesting that IVF is best but she thinks she wants to go for natural pregnancy. Will she waste time in conceiving naturally?
Hi dear hope your friend is doing well, it is natural for her to be confused. Poor egg quality is brought about by reduced ovarian hold and is a standout amongst the most well-known reasons for infertility, particularly in ladies more than 35. In IVF, issues with egg quality can imply that the subsequent developing lives don't embed, or that the eggs neglect to prepare by any stretch of the imagination.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Sun May 05, 2019 8:41 am

Etta wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:39 am
Hello! I hope you are doing great. I am sad that your friend is facing such problems. She should not be worried. I think she should treat herself. IVF is the second option. IVF will surely help her. She should stay positive. Good luck to her. Take care.

Absolutely right, IVF is the second best option. One does not have to be sad or hopeless, infertility is all by faith and not by choice. She needs to stay calm and look forward to her love, she needs to focus on what exactly she needs and not ruin every moment thinking negative. A good doctor is exactly is what she needs.

StephB

Post by StephB » Fri May 24, 2019 12:10 pm

Maurine Lawrence wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:02 pm
Hello Selena. I hope you are doing well. Your friend can try to conceive naturally. It may work out for her. However, I think the doctor will be able to give her expert opinion. If he/she recommends that she go IVF, then she should give it a shot. The success rate of IVF is around 30 to 40 percent. She should also consult other doctors. Maybe, they will giver her some other advice.
Right, she can go for natural process before taking any other process. One does not have to be worried about irregular periods much as it is a normal problem. IVF will be good but before that she should go for natural process.