Low Sperm Motility

Jessica Dave

Re: Low Sperm Motility

Post by Jessica Dave » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Hi Daisy. How are you doing? I hope you are fine. Much obliged to you for sharing this information with us. It is very useful. Men need to understand that there can be a problem with them as well. It is not always the women at fault.

Selina James

Post by Selina James » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:10 pm

Hello. I hope things are well at your end. May God bless you dear. You have helped a lot of people here. Thank you for giving us this great information. Have a good day. Stay blessed.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:40 pm

HI to you girl. Howdy ? You have shared an amazing topic. Alcohol and smoking are the biggest factors of infertility . Men should avoid these things .They should understand that smoking and drinking is one of the worst things for health. Have a great day. Take care sweetie.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:42 am

Hey! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Something new you have up in the post. I did not anything about it. Thank you for sharing it with me. My best wishes to you. Hope to have a good day. Take care.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:33 am

Hi. Hope you are doing well. Nice to see your post. Sometimes there is an issue in male sperms as well. Whereas in many cases women have an issue. It is not good to always blame women. Your post is so informative. It is helpful to me. My best wishes are with you. May God bless you always. Best of luck.

Merrylin

Post by Merrylin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:30 am

Hello dear, how are you? Well, I am happy to see your post. This is so sweet of you. By the way, you are right. Well, smoking is a common reason for low sperm motility. Alcohol plays the same role buddy. You've discussed a good topic honey.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:19 am

Hi Daisy, how're you? Hope this finds you well. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Eating healthy and avoiding alcohols are very essential. I hope people understand this soon before it's too late. Now a days diet is the most ignored thing amongst men. God bless you.

Bella Patnam

Post by Bella Patnam » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Hello. Thanks a lot dear. You have shared such a fruitful information. I seldom find the list for sperm count. This would be really beneficial for people who are searching for it. Hope you come up with more information in future. God bless you. Take very good care of yourself.

Amelia john

Post by Amelia john » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi dear. How are you? You can't imagine the level of my happiness after reading this post. I was discussing the same with husband today morning. I had been searching for such list. I asked my husband as well to search. He would also be very much excited to know about it. Thanks for sharing. God bless you.

Stella Peter

Post by Stella Peter » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Hello sweetheart. Such a kind person you are. I do second you for your list. Smoking is really very dangerous for smoking cause. My husband does not drink so not sure about it. As it effects the lever so would definitely effects on it. Figs are also very much beneficial to increase the sperm count. I heard about it many times.