Low Sperm Motility

Daisy_john

Low Sperm Motility

Post by Daisy_john » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:41 pm

If a semen analysis indicates that a man has low sperm motility, this means that his sperm will have a difficult time reaching an egg in order to fertilize it. Low sperm motility can cause male factor infertility.

Since each case of male infertility is unique, a man should talk to his doctor about how to increase sperm motility. However, each of the following lifestyle changes have been shown to help produce healthier sperm:

- Maintaining a healthy weight

- Keeping stress levels low

- Exercising regularly

- Eating a healthy diet

- Avoiding sexually transmitted infections (STIs)

- Quitting smoking

- Limiting alcohol

- Avoiding overheating of the genitals (by laptops, saunas, and hot tubs)

- Avoiding exposure to pesticides, lead, and other toxic chemicals

Alex

Re: Low Sperm Motility

Post by Alex » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:19 am

Hi Daisy. This is a good checklist. I think eating healthy and avoiding alcohol is essential. These day people don't have a good diet at all. Everybody suffers from lack of a good diet and nutrition. One needs to avoid alcohol to prevent infertility. It has more harm than good.

Roberta

Post by Roberta » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:02 pm

hello to you honey.Hope you are having a good day.I think eating healthy and avoiding alcohol is essential. These day people don't have a good diet at all. Everybody suffers from lack of a good diet and nutrition. One needs to avoid alcohol to prevent infertility. I hope people understand this.God bless you dear.

britney

Post by britney » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:16 am

These tips are all great. Nobody had ever paid attention towards heating from laptop. Very little have been shared how to increase sperm motility. If it is low then it is not easy for sperm to reach the uterus and get attached with embryo. So it is vital for sperm to be strong. Thank you daisy.

Willma

Post by Willma » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:47 am

This means that the sperm struggle to navigate through the cervical mucus and female reproductive system. Causes of Low Sperm Motility. The most common causes of low sperm motility include. Heat. Extreme heat is the enemy of sperm, so you should avoid excessively hot showers. As well as dips in the hot tub and trips to the sauna. Patients with normal sperm morphology have improved chances at conceiving a baby. Whether by intercourse. Intrauterine insemination. Or in-vitro fertilization. Even with poor sperm motility. Pregnancy may still be possible. But improving sperm motility may result in improved male fertility. Few tips may also be supportive in increasing the sperm motility. Avoid alcohol and tobacco consumption as far as possible. Take a well balanced diet. Exercise regularly. You diet should be rich in proteins as it supports in semen production. Avoid sauna and heat treatments as it also affects the sperm production. Try making lovemaking is morning time as sperm count is highest in the morning time.

Madeline

Post by Madeline » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:06 pm

Hello to you dear.Good day to you . I am sure you must be doing good..Hope you are having a good day.I think eating healthy and avoiding alcohol is essential. Everybody suffers from lack of a good diet and nutrition. One needs to avoid alcohol to prevent infertility. I hope people understand this.God bless you dear.

RachelBraganza

Post by RachelBraganza » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Hi, Daisy! So happy you joined this forum. You post such informational stuff. Thanks a lot for that. It is so kind of you. Appreciate the effort. God bless you. Take care of yourself.

Naine

Post by Naine » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Wow.Very informative post.I have no idea about this topic before.But surely now I have a lot.I will share your information with others as well.It will be helping others.Dear, it shows your care for us.You are really such a nice and loving girl.God bless you.Have fun.

spyder02

Post by spyder02 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello there my dear. How are you doing today? I hope that you are sailing smooth seas. Thank you for this great post. I really enjoyed it... I have spent a great amount of my day today here, reading such posts. I can say that this one is one of my favorite. You guys can come up with some great information out of nowehre. I love it that this is a thing. I haven't seen it much around anywhere else. Here we are not only helping each other. We are also trying to educate each other... Hell, why not even a wider audience! I have decided to share this with some friends! Thank you once again... This gave me some good insides of the male fertility! God bless you and your loved ones.

Lamia

Post by Lamia » Wed May 09, 2018 7:24 am

Hello and good evening, my dear, Daisy. Hope you are having a good day. I was going through your post. I must say wow. I am glad to see another informative and helpful post from your side. Please take care and be good. Kind regards and love to you.