Spermatogenesis and Infertility.

Selina James

Re: Spermatogenesis and Infertility.

Post by Selina James » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Hey Jennifer. Are you having a good day? Hope everything is well at your end. Much obliged to your for sharing this here. This forum needs more people like you here. You are a great person. Stay blessed.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:39 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. I learned a lot. Thank you for sharing. I hope to see more from you. They both are linked. You are right. My best wishes to you. Have a good day.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:45 am

Hi, Jennifer. Hope you are fine. I really like your post. That contains a lot of knowledge. It helps me a lot. You describe the process so beautifully. I hope everyone will get knowledge for this post. I have learned meiosis and mitosis in my childhood. I wish you a healthy life for you. Stay happy stay blessed.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:26 am

Hi there Jeniffer, how're you? Hope things are well at your side. I'm a new member here and I'm glad to have joined this forum as people share such valuable information here. Male infertility ratio is increasing by the day. People should go for natural remedies rather than taking too many medicines. Stay blessed dear. Have a nice day.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:25 am

Hope you are having a good day. I was going through your post. I must say wow. I am glad to see another informative and helpful post from your side. Please take care and be good. Kind regards and love to you.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:54 am

Hey Jennifer. I hope you are well. Every medicine has a side effect. These drugs are causing us harm, one way or the other. Hence, I think that people should go for natural remedies. They are the best solutions for such problems. However, not all things can be cured of natural remedies so we are bound by such drugs which can cause harm too. It must be difficult to leave drugs for epilepsy to cure mobility. Take care.

Dyanas

Post by Dyanas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:53 am

How are you? I was never aware of this term. You have given me great knowledge. Thanks for posting here. I am glad I am part of the forum. God bless you. Take care.

Becky

Post by Becky » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:00 pm

I had no idea that such a procedure existed. It's good to know that this option is also available. Men are scared to admit that they have a problem. I think it's better to face your issues before they become worse. Nowadays there is a solution to every problem. If you do not look at your options then you cannot find your cure. Hope to see more posts like this one.

alva

Post by alva » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:34 pm

Hello! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing this useful piece of information. You have highlighted an important topic. I totally agree with you. I hope it will be helpful for many people out there. Keep posting like that. Stay Blessed. Take care.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:46 pm

Hello to you darling. I hope everything is well at yours side. You are such a lovely person. Thank you for posting this informative post. You have helped many people. I was not aware of this before. Take great care of yourself. Lots of love for you. God bless you honey.