How Does Age Effect Male Fertility?

Magdalena

Re: How Does Age Effect Male Fertility?

Post by Magdalena » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:32 am

Hey! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. Thank you for the explanation. I am glad we met. Continue to share with us. I learned a few things. They were new to me. My best wishes. Take care.

Janner

Post by Janner » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:59 am

Hey there. How are you doing?. Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this with us. Really something important to discuss from your side. A man's age matters. Old age may cause infertility. Consultant with your doctor as well. God bless you, dear. Take a great care of yourself. Enjoy your life.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Hi Jeniffer, how're you doing? This is some good information. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. Human body becomes weaker with age naturally. One should try to get married and have children early. Stay blessed. Have a great day.

Adriana

Post by Adriana » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Hey Jennifer. Nice of you to think on this topic. There are a lot of factors that can affect pregnancy. For instance a low sperm count is alarming. However age is not a great issue. A man is never too old. I don't think you need to worry about it. Relax and live a good life.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:44 am

Another good and informative post from your side. So nice of you, honey. You are doing really a very great job. And yes, I agree that conceiving early will increase chances of fertility. One should know this. Have a good day

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:10 am

Hello dear. I wish you are in good health. I think mobility and infertility are affected by age. The human body becomes weaker with age naturally. It is essential that we keep a healthy diet to avoid all kinds of diseases. Getting married early and having children early is a good choice. However, one must never rush marriage. You should wait for your life partner and soulmate. Enjoy your day. Take care. Keep smiling! Best of luck. Stay blessed. Have a good day.

Dyanas

Post by Dyanas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:51 am

Wow, this amazed me. I never knew this. I am so happy to be here. Your information is so helping. I appreciate your efforts. Thanks, love you. God bless you. Take care.

Elisa

Post by Elisa » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:03 am

Hope you are doing good. ? Thanks for sharing amazing info.. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. This is the only reason I like this forum, because I got so much info on different topics.. Stay blessed. Have a great day. Please keep sharing.

Becky

Post by Becky » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:30 pm

Hi dear. I never knew this. I always thought that old men have good sperms as well. Thankfully you shared this. One should be careful while choosing someone in life. There is a right time for everything. It's better to get married at an early stage. This way your chances of conceiving a healthy baby are greater. Why risk the chance of becoming a parent?

Maddy Green

Post by Maddy Green » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:19 pm

Hello? Whats going on? Yes, you are right fertility decreases with time. If you are living with a healthy lifestyle, proper dieting and exercise is a part of your life then there is less chance for infertility. Anway, you shared a great info with us. Thanks for that.