Male Infertility

Merry

Re: Male Infertility

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:24 am

Hello dear, how are you honey? Well, you are right. Male infertility is getting common. I'm glad that you shared such an important topic. Thank you for posting it. Take care of yourself. Have a blessed life honey.

Camilla

Post by Camilla » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:32 am

Having a child is a blessing. Not having one is surely difficult to handle. Mostly i see that woman are blamed for this. One should not do this without any proof. Even though we live in the 21st century our minds are stuck in the past. Men can also have issues. This study proves the point. It's better to get tested before coming to a conclusion.

Welesly

Post by Welesly » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:15 am

Nowadays what we hear is infertility! Not only women but men do have this issue too! Thank you for sharing this. Its really important for us to be aware of this! Will be waiting for more from you! God bless you. Take care.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Hey dear . You are so amazing. Thank you for sharing this post. I was unaware of this before.You have done a great job honey. I am sure you have helped many people . You are a gem dear. People forumon this should go through your post. A very good luck for the future. Bless you dear.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:31 am

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. Thank you for sharing the information. I did not know that. I learned from your thread. Continue sharing so that I can learn more. My best wishes to you. Have a good day.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:26 am

Hope you are having a good day. I think eating healthy and avoiding alcohol is essential. These day people don't have a good diet at all. Everybody suffers from lack of a good diet and nutrition. One needs to avoid alcohol to prevent infertility. I hope people understand this. All the best. Take care. Stay blessed.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 am

Hey. I hope you are fine. I think mostly infertility is in women. Man is not responsible for the pregnancy. In some cases, I have seen that man is also responsible. This is due to low sperms count. I think a healthy diet will help in the production of sperms. As many of us don't consider the diet plan. If we take some fresh fruits in morning. It will be helpful. Thanks for sharing the post. I wish you best of luck. Take care!

Dyanas

Post by Dyanas » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:47 am

Alcohol is very bad. Its poison for the body. One must stay away from it. Your information is very useful. Thanks for posting here. God bless you. Lots of love.

Maddy Green

Post by Maddy Green » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:26 pm

Hello? How are you? I happy to know that you are spreading knowledge but from my research and experience, men have less chance of infertility as compare to women. Fertility of women decreases very fast with time as compared to men. Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. God bless you.

Elisa

Post by Elisa » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:33 am

Male infertility usually occurs because of sperm that are abnormal, because of inadequate numbers of sperm, or problems with ejaculation. Sperm can be considered abnormal for two possible reasons: unusually short life span of the sperm and/or low mobility.