my man...

Laila Steam

my man...

Post by Laila Steam » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Hey ladies.My name is Laila and I want to share my story with you..so my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 7 months and I have gotten a few tests and been 100% okay but my man just did his first SA and his sperm count was normal but his sperm morphology was extremely low! Like only 2%. The doc wants to start me on Clomid and get me to do an IUI...but before I get to that point I do want to try naturally. IUI if everything is not covered by insurance, the total cost for everything would be around $700...now I would like to try at-home remedies first and I was just wondering if other ladies experienced this and got pregnant without IUI or if IUI is our best bet! Thank you so much, ladies!!!

spyder02

Re: my man...

Post by spyder02 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello dear friend. I hope that this find you well. Also I wish you had a great and fun weekend. You see these things are very common. Sometimes it is the man somtiems the women and sometimes both. Do not worry too much about this. I think that you have a great attitude towards all this. You see only 7 months of trying isn't that much. My sister was TTC for more than 1 and a half only after that time was she able to conceive. Now what you should do is try getting your husband's sperm healthier! It will take time and effrot but it will be fun too. First of all he must eleminate his bad habits. Smoking is a big NO NO, alcohol is just as worse, any other drugs should come as no braiers. Then let your husband try to work out. You need him to be on top of his physique! That will help him a lot. THe last thing is a healthy diet, that is especially healthy for the sperm. Think borccoli, dark chocolate and such... Hope you find this helpful.

Willma

Post by Willma » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:32 pm

I have been in the same situation as you. My husband was diagnosed with low sperm count. We had been TTC for more than 2 years. So when the results were out he was so disappointed. He never anticipated that he would be the one with the problem. For some time he suffered from low self esteem. I had to re assure him that everything was going to be fine. I gave him the support that he needed. After a while we decided to work out on conceiving. So I went for an IUI. It was successful. My sin is now 4 months old. Concerning your case I think it will depend on you. If you want a child quick then you can go for the IUI. However, note that the natural means might take long. They might work, but after some time. If you are willing to wait that long then it is okay. What is your husband saying? Is he comfortable with the home remedies? Will he be patient as you try to work out on natural means. You two should sit down and decide what will best suit you.

Lucy123

Post by Lucy123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:41 am

Hey, dear, Treatment of this disease is quite expensive in some countries, I recommend you to visit a clinic in Ukraine, They have friendly packages which is under budget. I have received many positive remarks from people who visited that clinic. so you should try too. Best wishes!

pollutionisbad

Post by pollutionisbad » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:21 pm

There are plenty of websites that can help you with that. Just do a quick Google search and the results will amaze you. I have seen plenty of these things in my life. I remember a little from them. Like I know broccoli and dark chocolate are good for the sperm. However I think all they do is raise the number in a healthy way... That can be fine for you too though. Do check them yourself. You get to be more specific in your searches. I am sure that you will find something useful.

Try not to do soemthing crazy though. Youbwill come across posts that have no scientific evidence behind them. Try to avoid them. Consult with your doctor for any of the remedies. For the ones you think of taking that is. I am sorry that you are in such a position. May god help you out.

Girl

Post by Girl » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:11 pm

In your case you have to deal more with the man than yourself. This is because he is the one undergoing the problem. Here are some natural tips that can help him out. Alternative medicine can definitely support the male partner in producing healthy sperm by making important changes like: Sperm anomalies can result if the scrotum is exposed to heat for prolonged periods of time. Once exposure to heat is eliminated, good sperm morphology should increase. To ensure that your scrotum remains cool, avoid hot tubs and saunas, wear boxers (not briefs) and loose-fitting pants, and give up long-distance bicycle riding. Exposure to pollutants from cigarette smoke, pesticides, chemicals, electromagnetic devices (electronic devices like laptops and cell phones), and excessive amounts of alcohol can cause sperm to become abnormal. Mineral and vitamin deficiency is often the root cause of poor sperm quality. Certain minerals and vitamins, particularly natural Vitamin E, zinc, and selenium, can have a positive effect on sperm morphology. So he should maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly.

Fizahs

Post by Fizahs » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Hey. How are you? Welcome buddy. I agree with pollutionisbad that you should research more. I would share some sites if I go through some. I wish you all the best. Stay blessed.

lulia

Post by lulia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:40 pm

I am glad that you're such a supportive wife. I hope you'll keep on struggling like this. Never step back honey. Keep on supporting each other. You can also go for IUI. This will also help you. How's your husband now? Keep on updating us. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Shane P.

Post by Shane P. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:18 am

If you really want to concieve naturally .then you might have to change your life style dear. If you are healthy that's brilliant but for husband he must stay healthy which includes no smoking or drinking. And good diet and exercise . Intake of green vegetables help also. Also wear loose clothes not body fitted. This might help . Also doctor prescribe multivitamins .so you need to show to a doctor . Stay healthy for a healthy baby.keep supporting your husband.

Ms Trina Segovia

Post by Ms Trina Segovia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Try not to do soemthing crazy though. Youbwill come across posts that have no scientific evidence behind them. Try to avoid them. Consult with your doctor for any of the remedies. For the ones you think of taking that is. I am sorry that you are in such a position. May god help you out.