fingers crossed

Jessica Dave

Re: fingers crossed

Post by Jessica Dave » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Hey Rika. How are you? This will surely be your month. Stay optimistic. You seem to be a very strong woman. Your patience will pay off. May God bless you. Good luck.

Selina James

Post by Selina James » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello Honey. You are so positive. I love your attitude towards life. Always keep smiling. I wish you all the happiness. I hope you get your baby soon. I will pray for you. Keep updating us about your life.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:33 am

Hey! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing great. That ould not be a good idea. There can be risks. You better do it at the hospital. It is safe there. My best ishes to you both. Stay strong and have a good day. Take care.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:06 am

Hi. I hope you are doing well. I am so sad to know about your husband. That's a crucial time for him. I suggest you go for adoption. This is the best option. I hope you will convince your's husband as well. It is not much expensive as well. So don't wait and go for it. May God will bless you soon. My all prayers are with you. Wish you the best of luck.

Belina Canaday

Post by Belina Canaday » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:58 am

Hi Rika. How are you feeling now? I really like the way you shared your whole story with us. Thanks for trusting thou. But to be honest I'm very glad for you. According to your symptoms, I feel like you're already pregnant. But just stay calm and relax until you listen to your baby first cry. But make sure that the husband's friend is a trustworthy person and he will not claim that child as his own child.
Let us know when you give birth to your child. Hope for the best. Take care.

Scoobys

Post by Scoobys » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Thanks for sharing your problem with us. Remember positivity is a way to relax and calm down. There are mnay procedures available. Keeping your problem in mind I will say go for adoption. Its a really good option. You will find success in there. All will be good.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:18 am

Hello.Nice to see you trying new things.Hope it works out for you.Be careful though.I hope it goes smoothly.Wish you all the best.Good luck.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:57 am

Hi dear, how are you? Hope you're having a nice day. I'm glad that you showed the courage to share your story with us. Stories like these give positive vibes to others and also motivate them. According to the symptoms it seems that you are already pregnant. Did you get yourself checked? I really hope it's a good news. All the best. Stay blessed.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:59 am

Hey buddy. What's up? I know you must be very nervous. In fact, you should be. Please be positive. I think that positivity will remove some stress. Taking stress isn't good. Especially for a body like you.
Enjoy your day. Take care. Keep smiling! Best of luck. Stay blessed. Have a good day.

Jane eyre

Post by Jane eyre » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 am

Well, You are welcome to this place honey. Please don't worry so much. Well, sperm donor is a good procedure. How are you feeling now. Are there any updates? Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Nice talking to you. Take care!