difficult situation

Welesly

Re: difficult situation

Post by Welesly » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:09 am

How are you now? I hope better. Darling you must not worry. Calm down and think good. Come on go and celebrate! Be positive and strong. Take care!

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Hey to you Linda. Oh dear, you are such a strong girl. You have motivated us a lot. Cancer is a very depressing and unbearable disease.You have defeated it with such strength. I am really happy for you dear . Stay blessed always sweetie. Please take a lot good care of your self.

Jessica Dave

Post by Jessica Dave » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Your man seems to be so strong. He is truly a hero. You are lucky to have such a solid personality by your side. He is inspiring. You should go for adoption. It is a great option. Hope this helps. Take care.

Selina James

Post by Selina James » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Hi Linda. How are you? This is such an inspiring story. You are a great wife for supporting and being with your husband all this time. He seems to be optimistic too. You both are an impressive couple. Hope you figure out your choices soon.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:31 am

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. I am sorry for your difficult issue. Stay strong through all of this. Talk to your friend and family. Sharing helps to lighten up. My best wishes. Take care.

Janner

Post by Janner » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:02 am

Hi sweetheart. How are you?. I hope you are fine. Good to see you here on the forum. Your post is very inspirational for others. You should now be his inspiration. Keep motivating him. Do not be hopeless. Everything will be fine soon. Stay blessed always. My best wishes to you.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi dear, how're you? I'm sorry about what you and your husband are going through. Your husband is a courageous man I must say. Beating cancer is an achievement. And you're a great wife too. Staying by your husband in such tough situation. May God makes things easy for you.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:46 am

I am really saddened after reading your story. You should stay strong dear. Just spend some time out and spend time with your family. I am sure will feel better. Telling your heart out with your loved ones makes you feel better.Take care dear!

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 am

Hello dear. I am glad to hear about your success. Beating cancer is a great achievement. You must be very excited. I wish you get a beautiful angel soon in your hands. I hope you will keep on struggling like this. Keep on like this. Good luck! Take care!

Elisa

Post by Elisa » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:45 am

how are you feeling now? I can understand your situation. But don't lose hope History is full of stories about people who came into hard times, lost hope, and gave up. We rarely come to learn what would have happened with these individuals if they had given up. We must never allow ourselves to lose hope that the best is yet to come.