what now?

Goodluck

Re: what now?

Post by Goodluck » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:12 am

Hey. You have a nice name. Go to your doctor honey. Be the supportive strong wife. Dont let him loose hope or give up. It is you he needs the most. Just give out positive vibes! Neither should you stress nor let him stress!

peyton

Post by peyton » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:31 am

Hi Carla. Welcome aboard. How're your doing dear? I'm so sorry to read this. I hope you find a way out to this situation soon. I know how you must be feeling. Lots of hugs to you. I'm glad your husband has you as her wife. It's a blessing to have such caring and supportive partners. All the best dear.

Emma81

Post by Emma81 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Don't stress out. Try herbal medicine. I have heard a lot about it. Many herbal medicine have done wonders. Do a little research. You will find it out soon. Also start a healthy life style. You will notice a huge difference.

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Hy. I feel sorry for you dear. I know you are in a very stressful and confusing condition. But I don't think that you should take too much stress, as you are young enough, and your chances of conceiving are more. But for your satisfaction, test yourself. Also, ask your husband to treat his low sperm count. May God help you. Take care.

Tawnie Saucier

Post by Tawnie Saucier » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Hey Carla. How are you darling? I am so sorry to hear about your struggle and story. I have seen people facing the same issue. One of my friend's husband has a low sperm count. They gave a trial to IVF and they succeed. I would suggest you go for IVF. IUI has fewer chances of success as compared to IVF. Don't take stress as stress won't be helping you in any case. Relax and have faith in yourself. May God bless you.

levi

Post by levi » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:43 am

Hi honey. How are you doing? How's your husband? I feel sorry after reading your story. Don't worry. You should support your husband. You should discuss with the good doctor. Doctors can advise you better. Medication can surely solve your problem. Stay positive. Everything will be fine soon. Take good care of yourself.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:48 am

Hello there. I hope that your husband isn't taking this hard this whole thing can be hard for him. I hope you are aware of this. Please try to show some love to him during this time. It is important that he feels appreciated. I would love if you were to do just that. Did you and your husband try a diet? Like maybe he could have increased the sperm number... I ain't-a doctor or anything but just saying. I have heard that a proper diet and some pills can help with that. Like they can help with sperm mobility too. I hope you tried everything. Going for IUI will be hard for you both. Maybe there is another way out... God bless you love. Wish things get well soon.

Welesly

Post by Welesly » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:56 am

HOW are you carla? Thanks for freely sharing your life with us! I will ask you to be supportive. However you both must go to a well-known doctor. You can also see other options. What about IVF? I have really heard a lot about it!

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Hi there carla. Hope you are doing good. I am sorry about everything you are going through .He is also in pain. He needs all your love and support right now. Tell him that everything will be okay. Tell him that his low speed count will not affect your love . Prayers for both of you. God bless you both.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:27 am

Hi! How are you? I hope that you are doing well. I think you should talk to the doctor. He can helo you to figure out things. Do not be scared. He will tell you about the treatment options. You can choose which is reasonable for you. Bes wishes.