what is useful to eat the future dad?

jeenia saha

Re: what is useful to eat the future dad?

Post by jeenia saha » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:26 am

Food habbits to be avoid are 1 + 2. Oysters + pumpkin seeds.Dark chocolate. Dark chocolate contains arginine, an amino acid that can improve sperm count and quality.10 + 11. Salmon + sardines.Pomegranate juice. The antioxidants in pomegranate juice may improve sperm quality and testosterone levels.Brazil nuts.Water.Fried foods.Full-fat dairy.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Mon May 27, 2019 6:25 pm

martina wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:39 am
Hello to all the participants of this forum, I have a very important question for you. Tell me please, what should the future dad eat? I already completed my ration, but my husband is not yet. Just on the Internet so little information about this, so I decided to ask it from you. What a man needs to eat to improve his health before conceiving a child. Perhaps this will somehow affect the success of conception. I will be grateful for any answers and attention to my question.
Male infertility refers to a male's inability to cause pregnancy in a prolific female. In people, it represents 40–half of the infertility. It influences roughly 7% all things considered. Male fruitlessness is usually because of lacks in the semen, and semen quality is utilized as a surrogate proportion of male infertility.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Mon May 27, 2019 6:27 pm

Belina Canaday wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:30 pm
Hi Martina. I hope you're doing well. It sounds good. That you have completed your part. Tell your husband to take Vitamin C and D as much as he can. And eat vegetables and fruits. White meat will help him a lot for his healthy life. And don't forget to drink water. Take care both of you. Have a happy life.
Medication can treat a few issues that influence male infertility, which including hormone uneven characters and erectile brokenness. Medical procedure can be viable for fixing blockages in the cylinders that vehicle sperm.

jeenia saha

Post by jeenia saha » Mon May 27, 2019 6:29 pm

alva wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:57 am
Hi. I hope you are doing great. Thank you for sharing your experience. I think fresh vegetables are good for man's health. Your husband should eat food that contains a large amount of protein. He should avoid junk food. All the best. Take good care of yourself. Have a nice day.
A varicocele is a swelling of the veins that channel the testicles. It's the most widely recognized reversible reason for male infertility. Despite the fact that the careful reason that varicoceles cause infertility is not known, it might be identified with anomalous testicular temperature guideline. Varicoceles result in decreased nature of the sperm