Thyroid problems

emrogger

Re: Thyroid problems

Post by emrogger » Fri May 31, 2019 7:01 pm

Alex wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:09 am
Hello Christina. Hope you are well. Thanks for informing us about it. I was always unsure about thyroid problems. This has helped me get to know it better. Thank you for sparing your time to write this here. Hope it reaches those who need it.
It will be important to take medicines regularly. You can become ill without thyroid hormone, will feel poor without it, and in extreme cases, a few people may, in the end, people may die without thyroid hormone supplementation.

StephB

Post by StephB » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:44 pm

Roberta wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:00 pm
Hello to you dear. Good to have you here. Thanks for informing us about it. I was unaware of it before . This has helped me get to know it better. Thank you for sparing your time to write this here. Hope it reaches those who need it.God bless you .
Palpitations, rapid heartbeat, shakiness, sweating, feeling "hot" Diarrhea, stomach and bowel abnormalities or anxiety these are the major problems caused by thyroid.

StephB

Post by StephB » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:46 pm

sareh wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:28 am
Hi dear. How are you? I hope you are healthy and fine. Following are the causes of this. First Hypothyroidism caused by not having enough thyroid hormones. Secondly, hyperthyroidism caused by having too much thyroid hormones. Thirdly, enlargement of the thyroid gland. Lastly, tumors which can be benign or cancerous.
The thyroid is a constant disease which causes many other effects of the body. You need to stay active and fit and on meditations if you have thyroid. You just cannot neglect yourself.