Weight is a problem

Amelria Cornell

Re: Weight is a problem

Post by Amelria Cornell » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:24 am

Hey there. Weight is very important. You need to have it in control. Take a balanced diet. Maintain a good routine. All will go well. Take care. Bless you dear.

Elli Tiner

Post by Elli Tiner » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:14 am

Hey, Sweetie How are you doing? I hope you are doing amazing. You seem to be so much worried about your weight. I know excess of weight is not healthy. You need to be patient. God will help you if you do an effort. Try exercise. Have a cup of warm green tea with lemon. Lots of love from my side. Take care.

Henry

Post by Henry » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Oh so sad. Have you talked to him? What's his attitude now? Dear, ask her that he should give you some time to lose weight. And in that time try your beat yo lose. Surely you will lose weight if you do it with full determination. Don't worry. Just talk to him. Take care.

judy

Post by judy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:49 am

I am sorry. He must not threat you but support you. You can do it. Don't give up on yourself. Try working from today. Pay attention on your diet. Don't over eat. Do swimming. It will help you to stay in good shape. All the best my friend.

Zenario Gail

Post by Zenario Gail » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Hey dear. I know weight can be a problem. Just dont lose hope. You can try a good diet plan. All the best to you. Take care. Bless you. Have a good life.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Hi dear. Hope you are good. Avoid junk food. Don't take sugary food. Go for non-starchy vegetables. Add honey or lemon in water. Follow these tips. I hope they will help you. Take good care of yourself. Stay blessed.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:09 pm

Hi. How are you? I am very sorry for what you are going through. This is very sad. I think you should for a proper diet plan. Consult a nutritionist. I think it will help you. Don't worry. More power to you.

Laraine Elsa

Post by Laraine Elsa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:55 pm

Hey there. Weight has a large effect. it can cause alot of associated problems. Maintain a balanced diet. Keep exercising. Hope all goes well. Take care. Bless you.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello! I hope you are having a good day. Oh dear, this is really sad. Your husband should not behave like that. I am sorry to know that. It must be a very tough situation for you. You should maintain a proper diet. Just have patience. You should exercise daily. I hope all goes well. Take care.

aini

Post by aini » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:32 am

Hello lovely? How are you? What's your current weight? This is totally injustice if he really doing this. I mean just because of this, he is interested to do a second marriage. This is not fair. Dear, ask him to take some time. And at that time, you should lose your weight. Consult a nutritionist for this purpose.