Happpyy!

Carol Jenkins

Re: Happpyy!

Post by Carol Jenkins » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Hey there Jennifer. So happy to see your post. I am so glad you have a beautiful son. One of my friends had the same problem as yours. She had a cyst in her ovary. Her ovary had to be removed. She conceived the next year after her surgery. I am glad it ended well for you. Have a good day.

Clare Tollison

Post by Clare Tollison » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Hey, There. How are you? I wish you had a fun-filled weekend. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on your boy turning 3. I am so glad after reading your post. Please keep sharing in the future. The world needs more positive people like you. Have a nice day.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:07 am

Hello. How are you doing? I hope well. Im glad you shared this. So nice of you. Youve given hope to so many. Youre too kind. Have a good day.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Hey! How are you doing today? I hope that you're doing good. Congratulations to you! Yes, I totally agree with you. We must always be positive towards the future. We shouldn't react negatively. I know it is hard to but still. Have a good day!

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Hi Jennifer, how are you? Hope you are fine. Congratulations mate. I am so happy for you. I agree with positive things happen when you think positive because you take charge of your thinking, it's a power of positiveness. May God bless you with a healthy child. Have some fresh juices and healthy food. God bless you.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi. How are you? I am so happy for you. Many many congratulations. Such success stories are always so inspirational. you have inspired so many women. Thank you for sharing it with us. Have a great life ahead. Stay blessed.

aini

Post by aini » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:43 pm

Hello lovely. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story. It is really full of hope. I am happy that you succeed even after tube removal. It means you are very brave. I salute your courage really. God bless you.

Gennie

Post by Gennie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 pm

Don't assume things. It is the worst thing possible. Just relax and feel good. The more you panic, the more things get worse. Life can never be too easy. Sometimes you need to give a few tests. Than you can get your happiness once you pass them. You need to give it your best.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:59 pm

Hello Jennifer. Hope you are doing well. I just want to say thank you for sharing this post. This is a light of inspiration. Someone will get a hope. This is amazing to know. I hope this motivation can be spread all over.May God bless you and your boy.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:08 pm

That's awesome. You did great. It's so tough to recover after ectopic . But you did wonderful. You actually followed the doctor advice. Which is so crucial. People ignore doctors advice then they see the consequences. I am really happy that you shared your story with us.