Happpyy!

Jennifer D

Happpyy!

Post by Jennifer D » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:21 am

Hi there. How are you? I had an Ectopic pregnancy after not even identifying I was pregnant. This followed in my left tube having to be removed. Waited 5 months to try again as the doctors advised. The the first month we started TTC, I became pregnant. Now my boy is going to be 3 in August. I was so fearful I wouldn't be able to have children after my tube removed. Def thought if it was even workable it would take awhile. How wrong I was. Good luck and stay positive, ladies! ❤️

Lillica

Re: Happpyy!

Post by Lillica » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:44 am

Hey! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I really needed to hear a good experience. I am glad you shared with us. Advance happy birthday to the little one. I hope he'll have an amazing day. Take care.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:50 am

Hi. Hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing your happiness. I think it's your courage that you struggle so hard. Finally, you succeeded. Most of the women lose hope and leave it. I really appreciate your effort. I hope this story will encourage others. Wish you a happy life. Keep sharing more stories. As the ladies are looking for it. Have a good day.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Hey Jennifer. You are so lucky. Ectopic can seriously put you in danger. Congratulations on your happiness. Your post should remove many misconceptions about ectopic. Many women think they cannot conceive after that. It is a wrong concept. Always stay hopeful. Regular checkups are the key to success.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:02 pm

Oh wow.This is great.Congratulations on this news.Im so in joy for you.Hope your baby is healthy.Much love.All the best.God bless.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:19 am

Hey Jennifer. I am so happy for you. You are lucky. Not every time an ectopic leaves you crippled. There is still hope. If early diagnosed, your organ can be saved. Stay happy. Have a blessed day.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:14 am

Hey. How are you? Many many congratulations to you. I am so happy for you. If the person is optimistic, nothing can defeat him. You struggled. You achieved. What a lovely story. More power to you.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:04 am

Hi. I hope this finds you in good health. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I am so happy for you. Congratulations to you. I really admire your positive attitude. This is the result of your struggle. I hope this post will remove the misconception of many people. Good luck in the future. Take care. Stay blessed.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:12 am

Hello! how are you? I am good. I am very happy for you. It is a big news. Thanks for sharing your happiness. you are so lucky. You will have a cute baby soon. Stay happy and bless. Best wishes. Take care

Jamilah Wigfall

Post by Jamilah Wigfall » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:16 pm

Hey, Darling. How are you? I hope you are fine. Thank you for sharing your happiness with us. I am so glad for you. You are a courageous lady. My mother always tells me that tough times never last but tough people do. Good luck. Take care.