emotional impact

Kyliee

Re: emotional impact

Post by Kyliee » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Hey dear. How are you?. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing this information with us. It's very fruitful information. Hope many of us will get benefit from this. May God bless you, honey. Best wishes. Take care dear.

Sophia

Post by Sophia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:54 am

Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. These are valuable to me. I am so happy to see your thoughts. These thoughts motivate me. All posts are so encouraging. Ectopic pregnancy is the most painful. Some may die during it. We prevent it by taking precautions. We should follow the doctor's instructions. Hope this post will be helpful. Wish you a healthy life.

ashleyjohn

Post by ashleyjohn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:33 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you aer good. i have red your post. one of my sister in law is now facing infertility. She was through heavy bleeding during miscarriage. Her husband use to do sex during menses. take care of yourself.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:39 am

Hello dear. How are you? Thank you for sharing this. It is indeed very tough for women facing ectopic pregnancy. We should all be supportive towards the women facing this issue. Take care. Stay blessed.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:49 pm

An ectopic pregnancy is always an emergency. That is why early diagnosis is important. The role of ultrasound is particularly significant. There is not always a loss of some organ. On the other hand, it can seriously endanger the life of the mother. Newbies should take care of this. An early diagnosis and prompt treatment can save a life. It can also reduce complications in the next pregnancy.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:12 am

How accurate you are. You have hit the spot. Body heals. The mind takes time to recover. Many women cannot understand. Proper counseling should be done in such cases. Keep spreading hope. This is what we need.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:16 am

Hey. How are you? Thank you for sharing such information. I didn't knew about it. You have helped us a lot. Such posts are a source of guidance for many women. Keep sharing such stuff. Lots of love.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:59 am

Hello! How are you? I hope you are doing great. It's very fruitful information. I am much thankful to you for sharing this with us. I didn’t know much about it. It really strengthens my knowledge. I hope everyone will go through this post. Keep sharing such knowledge with us. Take care. Stay blessed.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:37 am

Hello! How are you? Thank you for talking about this. Every 1 out of 100 women faces ectopic pregnancy. It is very devastating. I just hope we all stay happy and healthy always. Take care. Best of luck. Stay blessed.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:12 pm

Hey! Honey, how are you? hope you are doing well. I am good. welcome to here. thanks for sharing such an amazing post. I never know about it. it will helpful for us. stay with us. keep connected. God bless you. Take care