emotional impact

Isabella

Re: emotional impact

Post by Isabella » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:56 am

Hello Rosalie. Going through ectopic pregnancy is like facing a trauma. Of course, it is traumatic. You try to get pregnant. You fall pregnant. Everything goes fine. You find out that pregnancy has issues. Later knowing that pregnancy has to be terminated if not ends on its own. Families should support the one who is going through. Have a good day. Good luck. God bless you.

Selina James

Post by Selina James » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:05 am

Hey Honey. How are you? I hope you’re doing great. Thank you for talking about this. Every 1 out of 100 women face ectopic pregnancy. It is very devastating. I just hope we all stay happy and healthy always.

Jessica Dave

Post by Jessica Dave » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:08 am

Hi Rosalie. I hope this reaches you in good health. It is indeed very tough for women facing ectopic pregnancy. We should all be supportive towards the women facing this issue. Thank you for sharing this. Take care. Stay blessed.

Janner

Post by Janner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:15 pm

Hello Rosalie. How are you?. Hope you are doing well. It's very fruitful information fro your side. Please keep sharing more informative posts. I hope all the women on this forum will get benefit from this. May God bless you, honey. Take care of yourself. Best wishes.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. True that. Many women go into depression. They cannot even try to be happy during such a phase. It is a lot to deal with. A person should follow the tips. Best wishes. Take care,.

Ellyse Perry

Post by Ellyse Perry » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Hai? I hope you are fine. I agree with you that these type of disorder may lead to stress for women and other people. A healthy body needs a healthy mind. So we should need to overcome this issue. It badly effects on women health and mind. Women need a lot of care and attention. Ups and downs are the part of life. Be brave. Don't be emotional.

ele

Post by ele » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:30 am

Hey Rosalle. I feel so happy reading this post. It added a lot of information to my knowledge. I was not knowing the symptoms. Your post told me about the symptoms. I am astonished to read them. Take care and stay blessed. Best wishes.

sareh

Post by sareh » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:23 am

Hey Rosalle. How are you? I hope you are fine and healthy. This is such an amazing post. Give it a read people it is very informative. I made my sister read this too. Thank you for sharing. Best wishes and take care dear.

ely

Post by ely » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:24 am

Hey Rosalle dear. How are you doing dear? I hope you are happy and contended. You will get many prayers from this forum. This post you have shared is very informative. It may help many. Thank you for writing this. Keep writing more. We love you. Take care.

elisha

Post by elisha » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:30 am

Hey Rossalle honey. How are you honey? Is everything fine? I hope that you are doing just well in your life. I read this informative post of yours. I am really thankful to you for this. Keep writing such posts. We will look forward to this. Take care.