BCould she has an ectopic pregnancy??

Melissa Doherty

Re: BCould she has an ectopic pregnancy??

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:59 am

Hi Daisy. How is your friend doing now? I hope well. I think she should immediately go see a doctor. I hope all is well though. I dont know much about this. My prayers for her. Have a good day.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:15 pm

Hey! How are you doing today? I hope that you're doing good. I don't personally know about it. I recommend going to a doctor. It is better to get yourself checked. Don't get late. I hope there isn't any problem. Stay happy and blessed.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Hi Daisy, how are you? Hope you are doing great. Mate, l don't know about ectopic pregnancy. Sorry, I can't help you. Tell your friend to go for a checkup immediately. Follow her doctor's instructions. May God bless her with a healthy baby. Take care.

Bennet Max

Post by Bennet Max » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Hi. How are you? Spotting is really a bad sign. I think she should immediately consult the doctor. this case is very rare. she shouldn't take stress. it will complicate the things. Keep us updated. She has our prayers.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:35 am

HI to you honey. Hope everything is going good. I suggest her that she should get checked soon from her doctor. I am not sure what it could be.But i dont know much about it. Hopefully it won't be something big and serious. Wishing her well.God bless her and you. Take care girl. God bless you always.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:14 pm

Hi Daisy, hope you are doing well. This is not symptom of ectopic. I don't think so. May God save her. There are some other symptoms. Anyways,doctor will help her.Listen to doctor carefully and follow.

aini

Post by aini » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:42 am

Oh dear.how is your friend now? Dear ectopic pregnancy results in loss of a baby. Ask her to treat it first. In this pregnancy, the fetus grows outside the tube. And it mainly results in the loss of a baby. So, ask her to treat herself at an early stage. May God bless her.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:13 pm

Howcare you? It's been quite a while since you posted. And I was out of touch. So how's your friend? I hope it was not an ectopic pregnancy. Do share rest of the details. So that those who are unaware can get more informed on this.

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:36 pm

hello? How are you? It's very sad news. I am feeling very low for her. These type of pregnancy is very panic and difficult. She needs to go for the proper medical checkup. Don't lose hope. Stay positive.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:27 pm

Hi dear. Hope you're doing well. I think there's nothing to worry about. But still she should go and consult her doctor to rule out any complications. It's hard to say anything as I haven't been through it. But tell her not to panic and stay relaxed. I hope all stays well. God bless her. Lots of love.