What about my future?

ashleyjohn

Re: What about my future?

Post by ashleyjohn » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:26 pm

Hey Dear, How are you? hope you are good. Well i have not much knowldge about it. But the things you shared its quite informative. thanks for sharing. you are motivating others. keep posting. take care. God Bless you.

henrey pactus

Post by henrey pactus » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Hai? I hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this post.Its very helpful for others. We need to be positive in every situation. Nothing is impossible in this world if you think you can. Hope is the best weapon. Wish you the best of luck.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:40 am

Hi, Anna.how are you? hope you are good in health. Thanks for discussing this topic. Many women are suffering from this disease. I know it is very painful. I have seen many cases in which women get pregnant after this. So my opinion is proper medical checkup and medication is the key. Keep posting more stories. I am very happy after reading these posts. My all best wishes are with you. Stay blessed.

Merry

Post by Merry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Hey yeah, what's up? Ectopic pregnancy is a big blaster. I'm sure no one would even imagine to go through this. Still, there are some strong women who are going through this hell. I feel so proud that they are living so bravely. Hats of to those women. My wishes are with them!

Nicola carry

Post by Nicola carry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:26 pm

Hy dear. How are you? I hope you are fine. Dear thanks for sharing this information with us. We learn this from your post. All the best. Stay blessed. Good luck.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello! I hope this finds you well. Thank you for sharing this post. Yes, you are right. I agree with you. This issue of ectopic pregnancy is much common. I hope it will be helpful for many women. People should just not lose hope. I hope everyone should read this post. Take care.

Kyliee

Post by Kyliee » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Hey Anna. I hope this finds you well. I agree with you. Stay blessed always. You are a nice soul. Keep on sharing such stuff. Take a great care of yourself, dear. Best of luck.

Lydia John

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:02 am

Hey Dear. How are you? The expectation this discovers you well. Much obliged to you for such promising words. Maybe, if the tubes are set up then imagining legitimately again is conceivable. Thanks for sharing this story. It is quite an informative post. Visiting a doctor is a good option too. Though I agree with your stance. Have a good day.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello there dear. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing this post. It's far especially helpful for a lot of people who are suffering from this. You are an amazing person dear. I hope you discover your solutions soon. Good luck with everything. Lots of love and God bless you.

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Hello Anna. You stand correct. Ectopic prognosis depends on the complications it involved. If it was removed early, the prognosis is good. If any organ like fallopian tube or ovary is removed, the chances are low. We have to be realistic in such cases. Expecting false hopes can give you false results. Keep realistic hopes.