What about my future?

camela

Re: What about my future?

Post by camela » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:14 am

Hello. So nice of you for sharing this post. I would like to add few points to the comments posted. As mentioned by Amelia the two types of pregnancy. First type is better. It has the bright chances of getting pregnant in future. Second type is little difficult because of the removal of entire pregnancy. Chances of getting pregnant again might slightly be diminished. God save all pregnant women.

Dora Mathew

Post by Dora Mathew » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:21 am

Hi. Your post shows how you feel for others. This is so kind behavior. My friend had the ectopic pregnancy. Doctors said that they need to preserve the tube by operation. The second step would let them know whether the other tube looks normal or not. These two requirements need to be fulfilled. After the completion of these requirements, doctors decide which type of operation is better for her. I think they went for the first one. She is completely fine now.

Belina Canaday

Post by Belina Canaday » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:39 am

Hey Anna. How are you? Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. Your post really helped me a lot. And yeah you're right that the chance of successful pregnancy after Ectopic pregnancy may be reduced. But always hope for the best. Don't lose it. Take care. And keep helping.

Emma Woods

Post by Emma Woods » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:48 am

Hello. How are you? I am so glad to see you post. I would like to share my cousin's experience of tubal ligation. The surgery went well overall. The problem arose after few days of surgery. For long time she dint have menstrual period. She visited the doctor as well. After that she had irregular and painful period. She was in great pain.

Feroza

Post by Feroza » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:55 am

Hi. your post is so much informative. Most of the mothers get confused whether they are gonna be pregnant in future or not. It depends on the condition. It also varies how the doctor treated. I heard few complain about tubal ligation. Even they have now minimal chances of getting pregnant again. I heard few positive news as well. They are living normal lives afterwards.

Genesis

Post by Genesis » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:01 am

Hello. Thanks for providing me this platform to share my sister's experience. I am really disappointed with the attitude of the doctors. My sister went for tubal ligation. It was the worst decision she ever made. She had the most dangerous menstrual periods I have ever seen. She was too much depressed. The main cause of menstrual period was tubal ligation. God bless her.

Hazel

Post by Hazel » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:09 am

Hi. Hope things are going great at your end. I just want to confirm one thing. I heard many rumors about tubal ligation. One of them is that there would be a huge difference in sex drive after surgery. I know it effects the menstrual periods. Can you please confirm whether it effects the sex drive or not. Hope to hear you again soon. Take care of yourself.

Lily mery

Post by Lily mery » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:46 am

Hey. Hope you are good. Thanks for sharing this. A lot of women face the issue of ectopic pregnancy. It is a good news that if tubes are in place, the chances for next conception are relatively high. I hope women who are facing the issue make through it. May God help them. Keep sharing. Take care.

Dyanas

Post by Dyanas » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Hey, how are you? Honestly I cant say anything about this. Your post has however given me knowledge. Thanks for posting here. I hope all your queries are resolved. God bless you. Take care.

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Hello to you sweet girl. Thank you so much lovely girl. This post is really helpful for a lot of people who are suffering from this. You've helped many many humans right here. I hope you find your solutions too. A very good luck and prayers for you.Lots of love and God bless you.