What about my future?

Ellyse Perry

Re: What about my future?

Post by Ellyse Perry » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:00 pm

hai? How are you? Thanks for sharing this post. I really appreciate your work. It will help many people. Surrogacy and IVF is the best option for this kind of people. Don't lose hope in every situation. Good luck.

ele

Post by ele » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:53 am

Hey Anna. How are you doing now? This is so heart breaking. I am so sorry to tell you that yes the chances are reduced. I will still suggest not to lose hope. You will get through this. Take care.

sareh

Post by sareh » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:23 am

Hey Honey. How are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am heart broken upon hearing this. Yes, the chances are now reduced. I am so sorry you have to go through this. Don't lose hope sweetheart. We are with you. Best wishes.

ely

Post by ely » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:24 am

Hey Anna sweetheart. I hope you are doing fine in your life. I pray that you get all the happiness you deserve. I can understand what you are going through. The chances are reduced but not vanished. You should try i think. Best of luck and take care.

elisha

Post by elisha » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:29 am

Hey Anna. How are you dear? I hope you are just fine. Your post is bit informative and yet sad. The chances of getting pregnant get reduced. Losing hope and faith in God is not an option. One should not give up till the last breathe. Best wishes.

hillarypeterson

Post by hillarypeterson » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Cheer up girl and don't lose hope. Try to find the cause of problems that you have undergone. This might help you identify the problem and look for a solution to this. In the long run, I would suggest taking a break.Keep us in the loop. We are always here for you!

Bella Patnam

Post by Bella Patnam » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:14 am

Hello. I am fine. Hope you would be doing well. Your post is so much informative. This is really the first question that comes in our mind. Now I know it varies with cases. Thanks a lot for your post. May God bless you.

Amelia john

Post by Amelia john » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:20 am

Hi dear. Thanks for your worthy post. I would like to add few things. There are two types of surgery used to remove ectopic pregnancy. One is surgery via small incision in the Fallopian tube is known as tube sparing surgery. Second one is to remove the entire Fallopian tube with ectopic pregnancy. It is still unknown which one is better. Well God bless all mothers.

Stella Peter

Post by Stella Peter » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:26 am

Hello my friend. How are you? I have just gone through your post. I had no idea about ectopic pregnancy before. It seems this is some sort of complications that women are having these days. The responses from the members are also showing the number of people having this problem. My heart beat is fasten this time really. May God save us all from such complications. Take care.

Sophia Ghussa

Post by Sophia Ghussa » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:03 am

Hi. Your post is so much informative. It also helps people to share their views. People can make the most of the posts for information collection. Well I dint have any clue about it. It enlightened the dark side of my brain. I used to think there is no chances of pregnancy after ectopic pregnancy. Hope you share such information in future as well. Have a good day.