What about my future?

Bennet Max

Re: What about my future?

Post by Bennet Max » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Hi. How are you? I agree. After ectopic pregnancy, chances of conceiving are reduced. You have shared a very interesting information. Many women were not aware of this. Thank you for sharing it. Lots of love.

Ofilia Wigfall

Post by Ofilia Wigfall » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Hey there sweetie! Hope you are well.Thank you for sharing this post. I don't have much idea about your question. I hope you find your solutions soon. Good luck and keep smiling. Take care.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:31 am

Hello there again. Hope you are good. Thank you for sharing this post. It's far especially helpful for a lot of people who are suffering from this. You are an amazing person dear. I hope you discover your solutions soon. Good luck with everything. Lots of love and God bless you.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi Anna, Hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing this post. It is very informative. This will help others too. May God bless everyone in this forum. My good wishes are with all. Have a good day.

aini

Post by aini » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:46 am

Well, thanks for this information. I just read a post in which one member is asking about it. Thanks for informing us. Hope someone will found it good. Keep updating us on this topic. Have a good day.

selena

Post by selena » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Yes . It's not easy to cope up after ectopic. If the pregnancy was long awaited then a huge shock for parents. Doctors treat it very sensitively . As fallopian tubes are also affected by ectopic pregnancy. So one must also find a good doctor .

Maye Saan

Post by Maye Saan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Hai? I hope you are fine. Thanks for sharing this post. Ectopic pregnancy is very difficult and complicated. Many women face various problems after this. But we need to face any difficulty with a smile. Always stay positive. God bless you.

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:26 pm

Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing this story. It will be helpful for others. I know the chances of natural pregnancy get lower after ectopic. You know fallopian tubes get blocked after ectopic. So it is very difficult to remove them. This is a very painful procedure. Don't take it easy. May God bless you. My all best wishes are with you. I wish you a healthy and fruitful life.