What about my future?

carline

Re: What about my future?

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Hello dear, How are you?And how are your sister?I know this is very difficult.But I pray may her pain get lower.All the best to her.Please take care of her.God bless her.

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:35 am

Hello dear. How are you? Let me get it clear. The chances of future pregnancy lie with the fact how much was spared. If you lost one tube, you have chances. If you lost both, it is impossible. If the whole uterus is removed, still not possible. Get an ultrasound ASAP. If it is an ectopic, it can be safely removed if it is small in size.

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:37 pm

Hey. How are you? I agree with you. Conceiving rates after ectopic pregnancy are reduced. We should not lose hope. Good things do happen. We should keep on dreaming. Thank you for sharing such information with us. Keep posting.

Lenora

Post by Lenora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:12 am

Hello! I hope you are doing great. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. It will be helping many people. Ectopic pregnancies mostly lead to miscarriage. We should not lose hope. We should keep on trying. Keep sharing such information. Take care. Stay happy.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:29 am

Hello to you dear. An informative post there. The chances of conceiving and experiencing a healthy pregnancy depend upon the state in which the outcome of your ectopic pregnancy left you. The site of ectopic pregnancy is also important to consider. Take care. Best of luck. Stay blessed.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:22 am

Hi! Anna Pompeo, Hope you are fine. we are good. welcome here. this is a very useful and an amazing knowledge. We should not lose hope. Trust in God. Everything is possible. Stay with us. Thanks for sharing it. Best wishes

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi there. I know the chances are reduced after an ectopic. It depends upon the organ removed. Sometimes, the organs are saved. That might leave you good chances. I am glad you raised awareness on this forum. The topic is seldom dealt by others. Keep up the good work.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:02 am

One must never lose hope. It is good to have faith. Im glad you shared this. I appreciate the effort. I like how youve given hope to the hopeless. Keep the faith ladies. And take notes. Have a good day

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:14 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I hope well. Ah, thank you for the motivational words. I was worried. You helped me calm myself down. I am happy that I joined this forum. Have a wonderful day!

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi Anna, how are you doing? Hope you are doing good. Thanks for sharing this post. It's very informative. It's helped me to understand ectopic pregnancy. I am sure it will help others too. Keep posting. have a good day. Take care.