What about my future?

Anna Pompeo

What about my future?

Post by Anna Pompeo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:05 pm

How are you all? Let's talk about Ectopic Pregnancy. A common question, what about the chance of getting pregnant or future after it? The chances of having a successful pregnancy after an ectopic pregnancy may be reduced. This will depend on why the pregnancy was ectopic and your medical history. If the fallopian tubes have been left in place, you have approximately a 60% chance of having a successful pregnancy in the future. Best wishes to you. Don't lose hope.

Maya

Re: What about my future?

Post by Maya » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:32 pm

Hey @Anna.What's going on?Your post is very informative.Well, I am agree with you.Yes, the chances of having a successful pregnancy after an ectopic pregnancy may be reduced.And also there is very less chances of success after ectopic pregnancy.Have a good day.

Brittany K.

Post by Brittany K. » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:54 pm

Anna Pompeo wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:05 pm
How are you all? Let's talk about Ectopic Pregnancy. A common question, what about the chance of getting pregnant or future after it? The chances of having a successful pregnancy after an ectopic pregnancy may be reduced. This will depend on why the pregnancy was ectopic and your medical history. If the fallopian tubes have been left in place, you have approximately a 60% chance of having a successful pregnancy in the future. Best wishes to you. Don't lose hope.
Hello dear.I am really impressed.You just made my day.Your appreciation really works for many couples.Please keep sharing such good post.We all need this.

Natalie George

Post by Natalie George » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:53 pm

Hey there sweetie! Hope you are well.Thank you for sharing this post with us dear. It is really helpful for many people i am sure . I don;t have much idea about your question. I hope you find your answers soon. Good luck and keep smiling

Alex

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello Anna. Hope this finds you well. Thank you for such encouraging words. Perhaps, if the tubes are in place then conceiving properly again is possible. People should just not lose hope. This is a tough situation. One is terribly exhausted.I hope everyone going through such phase finds courage to go on.

Amelia44

Post by Amelia44 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Hey. Hope you are good. Thanks for sharing this. A lot of women face the issue of ectopic pregnancy. It is a good news that if tubes are in place, the chances for next conception are relatively high. I hope women who are facing the issue make through it. May God help them. Keep sharing. Take care.

Natalie George

Post by Natalie George » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Hi Anna! Hope you are well! Aw thank you for posting useful information with us!You are such a nice soul honey! Keep posting and God bless you

Kimberly Josh

Post by Kimberly Josh » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:26 am

Hey dear. An informative post there. The chances of conceiving and experiencing a healthy pregnancy depend upon the state in which the outcome of your ectopic pregnancy left you. The site of ectopic pregnancy is also important to consider. If it involved only one ovary or fallopian tube with the other one intact, there are chances of another successful pregnancy. The chances are low but not absent. Usually, doctors recommend a period of rest and break before you endeavor for another one. Best of luck.

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Hey. Hope you are good. Thanks for sharing this. It is especially helpful for many people I am assured. I don't have much idea about your question. I hope you find your solutions soon. Good luck and keep smiling.

Klea Berggren

Post by Klea Berggren » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:57 am

Hi, there sweetie! wish you're nicely.Thanks for sharing this publish with us, dear. It's miles clearly helpful for plenty people I'm positive. I don't have a lot idea approximately your query. I hope you locate your answers soon. Perhaps, if the tubes are in the area then conceiving well again is possible hope girls who are going through the problem make via it.Take care, honey.