Question

Lilibeth John

Re: Question

Post by Lilibeth John » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:25 am

Hello to you sweet Hishys. I hope you are doing wonderful. If the fertilized egg implants in your fallopian tube or somewhere else in your abdomen, you end up with what’s called an ectopic pregnancy. In these cases, the pregnancy can’t continue normally. It requires emergency treatment. Have a good day.Bless you dear.

Isabella

Post by Isabella » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:59 am

Hey there. How are you? Hope you are doing good. When the embryo attaches itself to one of the fallopian tubes and start to develop and then result in ectopic pregnancy. Usually, this kind of pregnancy is terminated in early stages because they are considered abnormal. If not then they can cause danger to mothers life and can do some permanent damage. Keep sharing more posts. Have a good day. Good luck. God bless you.

Selina James

Post by Selina James » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:33 am

Hello Honey. How are you? I hope this finds you in good health. I dont know much about this topic to be honest. I hope this forum helps you and you gain knowledge from here. Have a good day. Stay strong.

Jessica Dave

Post by Jessica Dave » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:35 am

Hi. Ectopic pregnany is pretty unsafe. Women suffering through this should take care of themselves. They should stay strong and positive. I have heard about many positive cases on this subject. Women should stay confident. They should have faith in God.

Janner

Post by Janner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:31 am

Hi sweetheart. How are you?. I hope you are fine. Good to see you here on the forum. In this abnormality, the embryo is not intended to grow then emergency medical treatment needed. I do not know much about this too. Hope you will find your answer. Stay blessed always. Take care. Good luck.

Magdalena

Post by Magdalena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Hello! How are you? I hope that you are doing good. Well, ectopic mom means a mother to be who has an ectopic pregnancy. There is no science here, lol. Just a term used for the person with ectopic pregnancy. I hope now you know. Hope to see you around. Have a good day.

Bella Patnam

Post by Bella Patnam » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Hi Hishys. Hope you would be doing good. I haven't gone through the term Ectopic mom particularly. Though, Ectopic pregnancy is general term used when the outer side of the uterus get attached with embryo. This may cause bleeding in vagina. Cramps in the abdomen is also noticed. I hope this may help you in finding more. God bless you.

Amelia john

Post by Amelia john » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello.. How are you? Ectopic mom is the person who has gone through ectopic pregnancy. The mom have to face difficulties even after pregnancy. Pain in stomach, vaginal bleeding, shoulder pain are common in such cases. Chances of survival of baby in ectopic pregnancy is rear. Getting pregnant is also difficult. Hope you have not come across this. May God bless all.

Ellyse Perry

Post by Ellyse Perry » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Hello? How are you? Ectopic pregnancy means the child is in not a right place. It's very dangerously for mother. This kind of pregnancy no longer.Its very panic for women. Stay calm. Have a nice day.

ele

Post by ele » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:11 am

Hey Hishys honey. How are you? I hope you are good. Yes honey you can ask any question here. I am afraid I don't know much about it. I hope rest of the members will help you out. I am so sorry. Best of luck and take care.