Question

Lydia John

Re: Question

Post by Lydia John » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:50 am

Hey there @Hishys. How are you? I have heard of ectopic pregnancy. Ectopic mom is a new term for me. I do not know if the term exists in fact. Anyway, I looked it up but found nothing serious about it. Don't worry everything will be nice. I think you should see a doctor. Take care. God blessed you.

Ashley Leroy

Post by Ashley Leroy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:29 pm

Hello there dear. How are you? Good evening to you .It takes place in the fallopian tube. That is what ectopic is. IT must be immediately treated. It can be a threat to life. Also there is a chance of getting pregnant after it. I hope you understand.God bless you girl. take care of yourself

Sarah Lawrence

Post by Sarah Lawrence » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Hey there Hishy. I do not know anything about it. I have heard a pregnancy is ectopic. Never heard about a mom being ectopic. Where did you learn this from? Pretty amazing what people can say. Anyways, keep sharing your posts. Best wishes.

carline

Post by carline » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Ectopic pregnancy is a complication of pregnancy in which the embryo attaches outside the uterus. Signs and symptoms classically include abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding.An ectopic pregnancy is one that occurs outside the womb, usually in one of the fallopian tubes. Because the fetus cannot survive and the mom could suffer life-threatening internal bleeding, ectopic pregnancies, which may account for as many as one in 40 pregnancies, are terminated at the earliest sign

susan collin

Post by susan collin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:21 am

Hey. How are you? Thank you for asking such a question. I also wasn't aware of much of this term. In this case, egg is not fertilized in the uterus. However, it fertilizes in the fallopian tube. I hope it helps. Waiting for other replies. More power to you.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:39 am

Hey, How are you? Thanks for sharing this topic! I am sure it has helped you. Keep posting. Take a lot of good care of your self and your family. Stay blessed and happy! God bless you girl.

Zeke Nora

Post by Zeke Nora » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:06 pm

Hey! Hishys, hope you are doing well. we are good. A warm welcome to here. Hope you will get more knowledge there. stay with us. keep connected. God bless you. Take care

Carol Jenkins

Post by Carol Jenkins » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi Hishy. I cannot say what you mean. I have heard of ectopic pregnancy. I think a mother with an ectopic pregnancy is called an ectopic mom. Maybe it is a clinical term. Maybe it is a term used by our grannies. I do not know. Let us know what you find out.

Melissa Doherty

Post by Melissa Doherty » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:03 am

Hi there. Hope youre well. Ectopic moms go thru ectopic pregnancy. You should search the term ectopic pregnancy. Then you will find out. There is a lot of info out there. Hope this helps. Have a good day.

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:17 pm

Hey! How are you doing today? I hope that you're doing good. Ectopic mom is the one having ectopic pregnancy. There is no other specific definition of it. I hope it will help you. Have a good day! Take care.