Question

Bennet Max

Re: Question

Post by Bennet Max » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi. How are you? Many woman are confused about it. I searched on internet. in it, embryo attaches to fallopian tube instead of uterus. it is very harmful. Even chances reduce of conceiving after ectopic pregnancy. we need to be strong. Be positive. Have faith in God.

Amelia Parker

Post by Amelia Parker » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:31 am

Hey there hon. I suppose It occurs while the egg is hooked up to the Fallopian tubes in place of the uterus. But you need to seek a doctor's advice too .I am sure he will guide you best. I am sure it is not easy to face it .I hope everything gets better at your side. God bless you.

Lola

Post by Lola » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:08 pm

Hi Hishy, Hope you are doing well. I was also unaware of this. Thank you for sharing this topic. I'm now aware too. People are very helpful here. They have shown there contribution. I like this forum a lot.

aini

Post by aini » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:56 am

Hey dear. Thanks for asking a question. Well, ectopic pregnancy is a kind of abnormal pregnancies. In this, the fetus grows outside the tube. It's very hard to conceive after ectopic. And ectopic mom is the one having an ectopic pregnancy. So, be positive. Have a lovely day

alistina

Post by alistina » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Hi. How are you doing? Good day to you. Hope this finds you well. Its when the pregnancy takes place outside of the uterus. And inside the fallopian tube. If im not wrong. Take care honey

Irene

Post by Irene » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi Hishy. Nice to hear from you. This is a great forum. You will find every answer. I am sorry that i can't help you here. This is not a topic that i know of. However don't be depressed. I am sure the people here can explain help you. They will explain to you in a better way than the internet.

Ophira Deeter

Post by Ophira Deeter » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:34 pm

Hi, how are you? Hope you are doing great. Dear, I don't know much about ectopic pregnancy. All I know is that! an ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg implants itself outside of the womb, usually in one of the fallopian tubes. I hope it might help you. Thanks for posting on the forum. Have a good day. Take care.